southern germany

1 minute ago, VH-KDK said:

Grand set of images EMM.

Some loverley puffy clouds and interesting urban scenery in your views.:)

Thanks Martyn i am pleased you liked my shots and i am having a few problems with p3d crashing may reformat my drive tomorrow and start from fresh

and then be back in full swing flying again  

1 minute ago, European Mountain Man said:

Thanks Martyn i am pleased you liked my shots and i am having a few problems with p3d crashing may reformat my drive tomorrow and start from fresh

and then be back in full swing flying again  

That's sad to hear Stewart.

Good luck and I hope you are not grounded for too long.:(

Fantastic set of shots Stewart , I was having trouble with P3D also . Turned out it was SkyForce causing the CTD's ;  I have quit using until it is more stable . :):angry::(

Cheers

John

17 hours ago, BradB said:

Fantastic set of shots Stewart , I was having trouble with P3D also . Turned out it was SkyForce causing the CTD's ;  I have quit using until it is more stable . :):angry::(

Cheers

John

Thanks John i was getting fed up with it crashing i am starting from scratch and reinstalling my windows to day be back in a few days regards Stewart ps not shore about xplane

14 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

Sorry to hear of your possible impending reinstall Stewart, but sometimes a good house cleaning is in order ;) A nice scenic flight around Frankfurt with these shots.

Thanks Landon i am pleased you liked my set of shots i will se you in a few days i am reinstalling my pc shortly and once done i will be back in full flow with my mountain flying regards EMM 

11 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Nice ones Stewart but from all I've been reading it's 4.2 itself, nothing but a nuisance.

Thanks Jack i am doing a complete reinstall i may put p3dv.4.1 back on my pc keeps crashing all the time have you got 4.1 on your pc  i will be back in a few days Jack regards EMM

22 minutes ago, European Mountain Man said:

Thanks Paul i am pleased you liked my set of shot and i am doing a complete reinstall and starting from scratch se you in a few days regards EMM

I hope that it all goes well for you Stewart. :)

4 minutes ago, European Mountain Man said:

Thanks Paul doing shortly i may put p3dv4.1 back on have you got 4.2 regards stewart

Hi Stewart, No I have stayed with 4.0. A few people seem to have had issues with 4.2 and have gone back to 4.1.

5 hours ago, European Mountain Man said:

Thanks Jack i am doing a complete reinstall i may put p3dv.4.1 back on my pc keeps crashing all the time have you got 4.1 on your pc  i will be back in a few days Jack regards EMM

Hi Stewart, no, I stayed with 4.1, I've read way too many stories of it messing up too many planes so Ill pass on this update.  I hope you have better luck when you go bak to 4.1.

49 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Hi Stewart, no, I stayed with 4.1, I've read way too many stories of it messing up too many planes so Ill pass on this update.  I hope you have better luck when you go bak to 4.1.

Thanks Jack well i have installed my windows now and putting on fsx steam and then fsw  and then p3dv4.1  i think it will be best i will leave v4.2 for now regards EMM

Archived