5 no, 4 no, 321 yes

VH-KDK

I believe Martyn's title is code for "beware of the Sawyer Effect"...it seems there are too many fans of the effects, so now people have to be warned in code....either that, or it's his country club locker combo :D Anyhow, that is one fine shot Martyn!

8 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Martyn your shots lately have been nothing sort of amazing!

Thanks Jack, do you mean amazing that I can get these bigger planes off the ground!:wacko:

Seriously though, thanks for the encouragement.:)

5 hours ago, Stillwater said:

I believe that´s what the pilots say before takeoff on this machine. Type-ratings for other planes are less straightforward.

Thank you Gerold, with me in the drivers seat everybody was saying their prayers.:wacko::ph34r::ph34r:

2 hours ago, BradB said:

Martyn , I need to get out my "Study Manual" to decipher your title , other than that - Great Shot . :huh::unsure:;):lol:

Cheers

John

Actually John I am counting the money going out of my bank account with another very generous sale now on with the new airports available.:lol:

16 minutes ago, Sniper31 said:

I believe Martyn's title is code for "beware of the Sawyer Effect"...it seems there are too many fans of the effects, so now people have to be warned in code....either that, or it's his country club locker combo :D Anyhow, that is one fine shot Martyn!

Thanks Landon, sadly I don't have long enough arms to give you in the US of A the secret handshake so I have to use the secret code.:ph34r::ph34r:;)

30 minutes ago, Sniper31 said:

Country Club locker combo!  HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

16 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Actually John I am counting the money going out of my bank account with another very generous sale now on with the new airports available.:lol:

Yep , I just DL both new scenery's for P3D and X-Plane . Time to to some serious exploring .

John

2 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:
  1. Dang, I wonder what they pray about when I'm in the driver's seat? :blink::lol:

Then you get the thrill seekers that are praying for some exciting flying when you are driving.:D

7 minutes ago, BradB said:

Yep , I just DL both new scenery's for P3D and X-Plane . Time to to some serious exploring .

John

I have trouble just keeping up with V4.0 and there is you operating multiple sims.......legend!:)

Archived