Little and Large.

VH-KDK

4 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Wow!  I'm really hoping someone does a study-level version of this plane someday!

Nice one Martyn!

Thanks Jack.

As you know a study level A380 would be of no use to me.:o:ph34r::wacko:

Even a study level Drifter would be too much.:lol:

3 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

That is one large mama-jama of an aircraft Martyn. Need a good size runway for that baby ;)

Cheers Landon, they are a beautiful plane and yes they do need plenty of space to get up.:D

30 minutes ago, BradB said:

Do they run the 380 out of YMML up to your yearly holiday trip to Thailand ?. Riding on one of these would be on the top of my bucket list . :):)

Cheers

John

Nearly always 772s or 3s with SQ or TG but I have had 2 flights with an SQ A380 and they are a beautiful plane to fly in.:D

I think that both airlines have added A350s on the YMML route.:)

3 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Thanks Jack.

As you know a study level A380 would be of no use to me.:o:ph34r::wacko:

Even a study level Drifter would be too much.:lol:

+1 - Heck , I'm even having trouble following this post . What's a "Study Level" .....:huh:;):lol:

John

1 hour ago, BradB said:

+1 - Heck , I'm even having trouble following this post . What's a "Study Level" .....:huh:;):lol:

John

Presactly John, I would rather not know.:o:ph34r::ph34r:

Not for me as I like to get up and go but hats off to those who can master them!

That is what I like about FSim John, there is something for everyone.:)

3 hours ago, adambar said:

I'm to old to study anything as well Martyn, it would be a never ending cycle of studying and trying to remember what the heck I studied. :lol: 

Thanks Adam and I know the feeling well.

Many years ago I got to know how to fly the Real Air P60 Duke by the book. After having a 3 month break from flying I found I had forgotten most of it!:blink:

So now it is strictly Ctrl+E.:lol:

I get up in the morning , look in the mirror and say, "who are you and what are you doing in my house.":huh::o:o.

26 minutes ago, Stillwater said:

Good that you did not suck the Saab into the engines of the bigbird, that could have caused a severe delay to the AI flight plan.

Well that would have made a bit of a mess and I don't think that REX would have been too happy to see one of their fine planes recycled.:o;):lol:

Archived