Observing the Marauder

VH-KDK

1 hour ago, Jack Sawyer said:

I love KBLU, even have some shots I'm ready to post from there, but will this plane have enough runway?  

That was my thoughts too Jack, KBLU is a rather compact airport. Still, a marvelous looking plane sitting there on that tiny piece of tarmac ;)

8 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

I love KBLU, even have some shots I'm ready to post from there, but will this plane have enough runway?  

Some idiot in the pilots seat forgot to deploy the flaps but luckily the trees, bushes, road signs and semi trailer that I collected blew away in the slip stream!.:o:wacko::blink::lol:

6 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

That was my thoughts too Jack, KBLU is a rather compact airport. Still, a marvelous looking plane sitting there on that tiny piece of tarmac ;)

Just now, VH-KDK said:

Some idiot in the pilots seat forgot to deploy the flaps but luckily the trees, bushes, road signs and semi trailer that I collected blew away in the slip stream!.:o:wacko::blink::lol:

Oh well Landon, I aways admit my mistakes even if that leaves very little of the day for other things!

I will try again sometime and it is a beautiful plane.:)

2 hours ago, Stillwater said:

What a fantastic looking plane, Martyn. And the engines - just your style, aren´t they?

Thanks Gerold, it is a ripper of a plane.

Those engines come with an excellent sound set, once again the freeware devs showing some of the payware ones that it is not too hard to give a great model a decent sound.

For me sound does matter:huh: something like that anyway.:o:unsure::lol:

2 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Martyn, this made my day, I laughed out loud at the computer screen when I read this, I mean I can actually see this! :lol:

1 hour ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Martyn, this made my day, I laughed out loud at the computer screen when I read this, I mean I can actually see this! :lol:

Glad I made you laugh Jack my friend.:)

It is better to make people laugh isn't it!;)

Archived