The National Limbo Dancing Competition

VH-KDK

How happy would you all be if someone stole the bench right out from under you while you were sitting on it? For all we know, he had a table with a pint sitting on it in front of him too that has gone missing. That would surely be cause for such and unhappy, constipated look :D

10 hours ago, European Mountain Man said:

Well done Martyn you would think he would be chatting up the 2 females and he does not look happy have you upset him Martyn regards EMM

I told him to leave those two alone as they are mine .....all mine.:o

9 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Dang, he's good!  I love little finds like this in Orbxland, it really adds a lot to the fun.  And Paul and Stewart are right, he looks unhappy, he has that look like "They just lowered the limbo bar THAT much!?"  :lol:

I have never seen him here before but he appears to be in a bit of distress.:o

6 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

How happy would you all be if someone stole the bench right out from under you while you were sitting on it? For all we know, he had a table with a pint sitting on it in front of him too that has gone missing. That would surely be cause for such and unhappy, constipated look :D

Well I am glad I am in the plane as I don't want to be around when it hits the fan.:o:lol:

Archived