Copenhagen dusk and day

Jack Sawyer

Fist at dusk with AS4 real weather.

ySEP334.jpg

J1MsYwh.jpg

b7LGVHz.jpg

bZKyuG6.jpg

d3d1wtp.jpg

Is this a bridge to nowhere?  Is this like this in real life, perhaps there's a tunnel at the end?

QJLSuKk.jpg

gfjR86C.jpg

Hnqhxk4.jpg

iKF2Rkg.jpg

QBUHj9E.jpg

Q8jnwx7.jpg

4aqGb2q.jpg

8GZjMA3.jpg

Now day with Orbx building storms weather.

5NIdXAA.jpg

HOFkw3A.jpg

S4hnY78.jpg

I like this airport!

2WlDH2p.jpg

wKAodLE.jpg

ooptv13.jpg

v9OIYOI.jpg

aT4AnZV.jpg

1 minute ago, Sniper31 said:

Nice day and dusk flying Jack, and that black livery looks pretty sharp too :)

Thanks Landon.  Yeah, it's a cool livery, I like it.  But this airport, I never would have went there if not for the A320 tutorial which I'll be making several more times.  It's a default Orbx airport I guess in Global and Europe LC, but it looks cool with the hangar, the hotel, and the terminal, it's all good.

39 minutes ago, BradB said:

Tremendous shots , you have been on a roll today my friend . BTW do you have a distant cousin down in OZ Jack ?? :

Cheers

John

Thanks John!  And no, I wish I did though and this is a brilliant idea!  I love it, they should have applauded him instead of arresting him, he gets an A+ for effort and creativity in my book.  Plus, the plane was...wait for it...yellow!  

Beautiful set Jack and a wonderful area to explore too, flat as a tack but I pleasant change from hills and mountains.

There is a tunnel there, I assume to allow for the shipping. I had the freeware in P3DV2.4 and it was a ripper.

I have seen a similar set up with the tunnel and bridge but I can't remember where.

Ok just looked it up and  had they raised the bridge to allow for the ships it would have conflicted with the airport. Also bridge supports there may have caused an ice floe build up.:huh:

The tunnel provides an all weather channel for ships.

6 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Beautiful set Jack and a wonderful area to explore too, flat as a tack but I pleasant change from hills and mountains.

There is a tunnel there, I assume to allow for the shipping. I had the freeware in P3DV2.4 and it was a ripper.

I have seen a similar set up with the tunnel and bridge but I can't remember where.

Ok just looked it up and  had they raised the bridge to allow for the ships it would have conflicted with the airport. Also bridge supports there may have caused an ice floe build up.:huh:

The tunnel provides an all weather channel for ships.

Thanks Martyn.  I love it, amazing how Orbx implemented it like real life.

3 hours ago, dolf8857 said:

Very very nice set Jack!

Thanks Dolf!

2 hours ago, paulb said:

Great set of shots Jack! I enjoyed the changes in time.

Is that the bridge that Gerold was talking about?

Thanks Paul, no, I haven't had a chance to install it yet.  It's an exe and I'm not really comfortable installing stuff with exe's.  But I'm going to follow his advice and try to install it to a separate folder and see what I get.  Not bad for the price, I mean, free.

10 minutes ago, Doc Scott said:

The bridge is called "Öresund bridge" and you have to pay for using it.

It connects Copenhagen(DK) with Malmö (SWE).The total length is 

7845meters.The cost were one billion euros.And,yes,there's a tunnel.

und-weg-ist-sie-ploetzlich-endet-die-oer

Scott

Thanks Scott.  Now this is amazing!  I would absolutely love to see this and drive on it in real life.  What a beautiful piece of engineering.

There is an English version of the series "the Bridge", that is called "the Tunnel" and based around the channel tunnel.

Nice shots Jack, I like Copenhagen Airport flown there many times in real life 

Great tour & shots, Jack, and I see you have got the bridge working!

17 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Is this like this in real life, perhaps there's a tunnel at the end?

Indeed there is a tunnel at the danish end, I can witness that:

DSC06349.jpg

9 hours ago, paulb said:

Great set of shots Jack! I enjoyed the changes in time.

Is that the bridge that Gerold was talking about?

Yes, that is it. Freeware from FSDG, and also included in the Fly Tampa payware.

31 minutes ago, Taph said:

Nice shots Jack, I like Copenhagen Airport flown there many times in real life 

Copy that. I have been there 6 times in the past 18 months, unfortunately not all my flights were a documentable daylight >:D. And often the windows of these cost-efficient airlines are not properly cleaned!!!!

6 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Not bad for the price, I mean, free.

I would absolutely love to see this and drive on it in real life.  What a beautiful piece of engineering.

1) The price is definetively ok...

2) Make sure you get a yellow rental car. And drive on the upper side of the road.

Come to think of it, Denmark would also be an excellent candidate for a future possible (photoreal) region. It is similar in size to the forthcoming Netherlands region and would link Germany with Norway. It has a beautiful coastline, hundreds of islands, wind turbines, bridges, castles, viking landmarks, etc, that would all be wonderful to explore.

An epic series Jack.  Phenomenal captures and the real pic is amazing.  I can't wait to get back in the friendly skies.  My new machine has arrived so in the process now of installing EVERYTHING as I spent the weekend doing "Project Office Flip".  Now I have my old rig next to me as a dedicated host for MP and my new rig to kick butt and take names :)

1 hour ago, Walter Almaraz Roca said:

Nice set Jack! :)

Thanks Walter!

4 minutes ago, Sammy H said:

An epic series Jack.  Phenomenal captures and the real pic is amazing.  I can't wait to get back in the friendly skies.  My new machine has arrived so in the process now of installing EVERYTHING as I spent the weekend doing "Project Office Flip".  Now I have my old rig next to me as a dedicated host for MP and my new rig to kick butt and take names :)

Thanks Sammy!  What is MP?  Hopefully in a few months I'll have a new PC too.  By the way, work on the comics is slow, but getting there, I haven't forgotten, it has to be just right for me or it's not funny.

Lol, all good on the comic.

MP is multiplayer.  So I will host a dedicated online server for different events like Military flying etc.  It is mainly going to be my DCS MP Host.  But every now and then I will flip it on for some P3D MP Flights.

New PC is amazing, and of course the process of installing all my addons is  the worst part but in the end it will be all worth it.  Amazed so far at the performance I been getting.

Just now, Sammy H said:

Lol, all good on the comic.

MP is multiplayer.  So I will host a dedicated online server for different events like Military flying etc.  It is mainly going to be my DCS MP Host.  But every now and then I will flip it on for some P3D MP Flights.

New PC is amazing, and of course the process of installing all my addons is  the worst part but in the end it will be all worth it.  Amazed so far at the performance I been getting.

Cool!  I wouldn't even know where to begin doing what you're doing with a server.

Actually not too difficult.  If you are ever interested you have my email, I will be more than happy to describe it and even point you in the direction on how to do it.  Just gotta have 2 PC's so maybe once you get your new one.

2 hours ago, Sammy H said:

Actually not too difficult.  If you are ever interested you have my email, I will be more than happy to describe it and even point you in the direction on how to do it.  Just gotta have 2 PC's so maybe once you get your new one.

Thanks Sammy, once I get it I might take you up on the offer!

Archived