For Martyn and John

A little trip around Broome with  a  blue tiger moth for Marty and John I know you both like Blue  with p3dv4.1  and envshade I am not in a flying mood today for some reason will

make up for it tomorrow I hope you enjoy the few shots of Broome regards stewart

KXtgZFF.jpg

fxMf6o6.jpg

gy8ofHy.jpg

vyxrGFJ.jpg

WmLbtpw.jpg

is that captain Jack in that sail Boat sailing into the sunset

DDyGD95.jpg

8nARXLS.jpg

Vg4JZZS.jpg

Ful73L7.jpg

xItxZah.jpg

uahfdzw.jpg

Pm3G2sp.jpg

Hi Stewart,

Nice pictures. The same Tiger Moth in as in my profile:)

Is this in FSX? I would like to fly it again in P3D 4.1 but understood that there are no plans to upgrade it.

Regards

Hans

1 hour ago, hanss said:

Hi Stewart,

Nice pictures. The same Tiger Moth in as in my profile:)

Is this in FSX? I would like to fly it again in P3D 4.1 but understood that there are no plans to upgrade it.

Regards

Hans

Thanks Hans this is   HD Airplanes DH82 Tiger Moth (FSX+P3D) I installed it into p3dv4.1 and it works ok and thanks for your nice comments on my screen shots regards stewart

1 hour ago, Jack Sawyer said:

What a wonderful set of shots Stewart, and a nice thing to do for our friends Martyn and John!  And yes, that was me in the boat, having a glass of wine and looking for great whites. :)

Thanks Jack  do not get too drunk over wise that great white will get the back of your boat like in jaws when that film was released I was living in Margate kent come out the cinema

and went swimming with my wife in the sea I was a lot younger then regards stewart 

3 minutes ago, stewart1 said:

Thanks Jack  do not get too drunk over wise that great white will get the back of your boat like in jaws when that film was released I was living in Margate kent come out the cinema

and went swimming with my wife in the sea I was a lot younger then regards stewart 

Never get drunk, one is enough for me mate.  I remember that movie, they filmed parts of the first two where I lived.  I knew a guy who stole the license plates of the director, what a jerk.  The plates were "vanity" plates, they said JAWS and JAWSII.

3 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Holy crow!!  Is there anything that isn’t a tourist attraction?  I love it but it’s a doggone long way away!

Yes Jack, the zoo that is Gange Street doesn't attract too many tour buses. The last one that went there had all the tourists mugged and the wheels stolen!:lol::lol::ph34r: 

4 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

What a wonderful set of shots Stewart, and a nice thing to do for our friends Martyn and John!  And yes, that was me in the boat, having a glass of wine and looking for great whites. :)

There were some nice white pointers around the beach from memory.:huh:

Don't forget the Angelfish is no good

2 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

There were some nice white pointers around the beach from memory.:huh:

Don't forget the Angelfish is no good

LOVED this movie.  Must have sen it a down times way back then.  Trivia, did you know Roy Scheider ad-libbed that, it wasn't in the script.  That was the first time they actually saw the robotic shark.

32 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

LOVED this movie.  Must have sen it a down times way back then.  Trivia, did you know Roy Scheider ad-libbed that, it wasn't in the script.  That was the first time they actually saw the robotic shark.

Same here Jack, one of those movies that I never get tired of seeing. Unbelievable reaction in the cinema to many of the scenes with the whole audience hitting the ceiling when the dead and face appeared in the underwater boat scene.:ph34r::ph34r::lol:

Great story about the shark too, I think he was called Bruce if my memory serves me right.

1 minute ago, VH-KDK said:

Same here Jack, one of those movies that I never get tired of seeing. Unbelievable reaction in the cinema to many of the scenes with the whole audience hitting the ceiling when the dead and face appeared in the underwater boat scene.:ph34r::ph34r::lol:

Great story about the shark too, I think he was called Bruce if my memory serves me right.

I can't believe how badly my iMac mis-typed everything I wrote!

Gonna have to take my time and proof read everything from now on.

Yeah, I remember the screams during that shot.  It forever changed my view of the ocean.  I grew up on an island and after that movie I never went swimming in the ocean again.  To this day.

2 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

I can't believe how badly my iMac mis-typed everything I wrote!

Gonna have to take my time and proof read everything from now on.

Yeah, I remember the screams during that shot.  It forever changed my view of the ocean.  I grew up on an island and after that movie I never went swimming in the ocean again.  To this day.

I grt thst tpp Jack!:wacko::blink::lol:

I never went swimming in the UK after I was 15 as it was too cold.

First time I swam in Oz was at Henley beach in Adelaide. Burnt feet crossing the road to the beach from the hotel. Burnt feet getting across the beach to the water and like getting into a warm bath.  A group of us stood talking in waist deep water when one let out a big shout and we all jumped at this very dark, pointy shape on the sea bed behind us. Looked like a big shark but it was the shadow from this blokes sail board he was walking to shore! :ph34r::o:rolleyes:555.

32 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Great minds think alike , my all time favorite movie also . :):)

John

6 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

I grt thst tpp Jack!:wacko::blink::lol:

I never went swimming in the UK after I was 15 as it was too cold.

First time I swam in Oz was at Henley beach in Adelaide. Burnt feet crossing the road to the beach from the hotel. Burnt feet getting across the beach to the water and like getting into a warm bath.  A group of us stood talking in waist deep water when one let out a big shout and we all jumped at this very dark, pointy shape on the sea bed behind us. Looked like a big shark but it was the shadow from this blokes sail board he was walking to shore! :ph34r::o:rolleyes:555.

I watched a YT once about these two scientists, a man and a woman who wore these water tight suits because there's a teeny weeny jellyfish that can kill in like 1 minute.  If you get stung and survive it's a like a year in the hospital.  He got stung and was in agony for a year in the hospital.  I thought to myself, how in the world can Australians even enter the water with something like that floating around?  They're so small you'd never see them.  Plus the sharks have lasers!

8 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

I watched a YT once about these two scientists, a man and a woman who wore these water tight suits because there's a teeny weeny jellyfish that can kill in like 1 minute.  If you get stung and survive it's a like a year in the hospital.  He got stung and was in agony for a year in the hospital.  I thought to myself, how in the world can Australians even enter the water with something like that floating around?  They're so small you'd never see them.  Plus the sharks have lasers!

Not to mention the Blind Mullet that inhabit some waters!:blink::o:ph34r:

Archived