SA

dolf8857

29 minutes ago, teecee said:

Forgive my stupidity, but where is SA? South Africa? Southern Alaska? South America? Great scenery though, would love to fly there.. Teecee.

Not a stupid question Teecee, it's South America: Venezuela and Colombia I've been flying ;)  Thanks for the comment!

Glorious set Dolf and aren't those mountains beautiful.:)

3 hours ago, stewart1 said:

super set of screen shots Dolf I like  the last shot the best but they are all good regards stewart

Same here Stewart, the smattering of clouds just top it off for me.;)

5 minutes ago, teecee said:

Thanks for the kind reply Dolf.. I will have to look for this.. what's the title of the scenery  addon? Teecee.

I imagine it is the OLC SA with the freeware ORBX OLCSA mesh. Beautiful scenery isn't it!:D

A great time to add this to your collection while the sale is on but you will have to be quick.:o

48 minutes ago, teecee said:

Thanks for the kind reply Dolf.. I will have to look for this.. what's the title of the scenery  addon? Teecee.

Allmost  like Martyn said Teecee, Global base + Vector + OLC South America together with Pilot's global ultimate mesh NG.

18 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

No one does those perfect color settings like you do Dolf with your signature skies.  Always brilliant, very much enjoyed them all.

4 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Fantastic mountains there, Dolf. Though maybe not a safe region to fly with only one engine...!

Thanks for the comments guys!

Archived