Starting UK adventures

Jack Sawyer

So in the sale I finished up my UK set.  Here's a flight in real weather in the current season from Old Warden, EGTH to Elstree, EGTR, and I like them both very much, nicely detailed.

OhJMWpC.jpg

P4MIyYc.jpg

IKZU7ei.jpg

9E4Mp9g.jpg

P5XoOn0.jpg

Eoqdpx5.jpg

NJJzcd5.jpg

CcF8NHy.jpg

9HS2WDW.jpg

rlcl682.jpg

8K5g5H1.jpg

qM7cjfa.jpg

OHwJrtA.jpg

bqpe22F.jpg

aJslWn6.jpg

uEg3Ycf.jpg

6htiEZU.jpg

5Zozjsc.jpg

RBm6tz5.jpg

aFuN8Pj.jpg

98du9IA.jpg

Yzscub7.jpg

IDWV0Ky.jpg

uYY8iVo.jpg

pK8FkeI.jpg

bolZLBa.jpg

2 hours ago, Tim K said:

Great shots Jack! I hope it's a great our for you!

Thanks Tim!  I love the UK so it'll be a fun tour.

1 hour ago, paulb said:

Great shots and detail Jack! Well done my friend :)

It's only a shame that you managed to capture our weather! :o;):D

Thanks Paul!  Right, I love the detail at these airports, and this is my kind of weather.

1 hour ago, stewart1 said:

Fantastic set of screen shots Jack regards stewart

Thanks Stewart!

1 hour ago, Iain Emms said:

Fine shots Jack.

cheers

Iain

Thank you Iain!

Beautiful set Jack and that weather is making me feel cold.

This time of the year is one thing I don't miss about the UK, months of cold damp weather.

Wonderful detail around the airport and there must be a very short golf course at Elstree with only 3 greens!:wacko:

Must be a good place to stop for tee though.:wacko::wacko:

55 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Beautiful set Jack and that weather is making me feel cold.

This time of the year is one thing I don't miss about the UK, months of cold damp weather.

Wonderful detail around the airport and there must be a very short golf course at Elstree with only 3 greens!:wacko:

Must be a good place to stop for tee though.:wacko::wacko:

Thanks Martyn!  I'm glad you like them my friend!  I like the cold, wet weather.  When I was there I liked the fog and damp weather.  At least I never got dehydrated in the UK. ;)

2 minutes ago, BradB said:

Wonderful set of shots Jack , too bad the WX was so lousy . Now you just need to find a G-paint for your bird , I find this web site useful : http://aircraft-registration-country-codes.blogspot.com/

Cheers

John

Dang!  Thanks John!  Now that site is a huge help!  Really good info to keep the regos correct, I reckon I'll be looking at it frequently.  I'm trying to make it more real but sometimes it's hard to find a repaint I like with the correct registration.  At least this will help.

Jack please make sure you visit EGBS which is 5 miles from my house, and i will buy you a coffee at the cafe there. I assume you will be in the only Yellow plane in this part of the world and flying upside down. Not too difficult then to  spot your arrival.

8 hours ago, lifejogger said:

Super shots Jack, you have inspired me to dust off my UK scenery and do flight there.

Thanks John!  Maybe we'll cross virtual paths.

4 hours ago, jjaycee1 said:

Jack please make sure you visit EGBS which is 5 miles from my house, and i will buy you a coffee at the cafe there. I assume you will be in the only Yellow plane in this part of the world and flying upside down. Not too difficult then to  spot your arrival.

Thanks JJ!  I think I'll make that my very next flight then, hopefully later today.

Archived