Winding back the clock.

VH-KDK

Here are a couple of images from 2 years ago.

1.UHB3.jpg

This one was from The Lake Clarke NP area. Soon after it started to snow, which was that awful that I immediately brought PrecipitFX.

2.YMAY1.jpg

Virgin Australia EMB145(?) departing from Albury NSW.

Well Martyn two super screen shots and the only reason you are winding the clocks back 2 years is to be 2 years younger my friend .

That would be good has that made you younger I would like to go back to the 1960 and we would still have steam trains and old aircraft like the Britannia and viscount and the comet ,

regards stewart .

5 hours ago, stewart1 said:

Well Martyn two super screen shots and the only reason you are winding the clocks back 2 years is to be 2 years younger my friend .

That would be good has that made you younger I would like to go back to the 1960 and we would still have steam trains and old aircraft like the Britannia and viscount and the comet ,

regards stewart .

Thanks Stewart, yes so many great things in the early 60s, they were great times.:)

Not only so many wonderful things from that era but also would I do things differently, hindsight is a wonderful thing!:rolleyes:

28 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

:lol:  I just now got the pun.  You're too darned clever Martyn!  :lol:

I was thinking of making some money out of these images, do you think they will be good sellers!:rolleyes:

In the first view I turned back when the weather turned bad, I lost my bottle!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

On ‎7‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 6:23 AM, Stillwater said:

Indeed a very good idea to show us what your sim could do 2 years ago: Already great, really great.

Thanks Gerold, always interesting to see how things are progressing.:)

Archived