Devil's Tower

Jack Sawyer

Just now, bernd1151 said:

Super shot, Jack. But is that Cessna in the car park your Corvette in disguise?;);)

Thanks Bernd!  Yep, my new Vette is a Transformer!  Have you seen my brand new one?  Just bought it and it's amazing.  It has AI in it so it understands your speech perfectly.

Amusing image Jack.

1 hour ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Bernd!  Yep, my new Vette is a Transformer!  Have you seen my brand new one?  Just bought it and it's amazing.  It has AI in it so it understands your speech perfectly.

Can I get Al fitted to the missus so that she can understand it when I speak to her.555

42 minutes ago, jmbiii said:

Been there, done that, Jack.

It's actually more impressive than Mt. Rushmore.

Re-exposureofDSC02846.jpg

Are you sure this is not a photo from their brochure?

Beautiful car and backdrop.

The best I can do is a pic of my 1999 AU Falcon outside of Coles Supermarket.

Nah, I didn't think so.:wacko::o:lol:

Just now, VH-KDK said:

Amusing image Jack.

Can I get Al fitted to the missus so that she can understand it when I speak to her.555

:lol:  Sure, but even my AI can get snarky.  I write a lot of stories so when I'm driving sometimes I'm thinking which direction I want the story to go.

Usually I'd just dictate into my phone, but the other day I tried to have the car do it and she said, "Sorry, I can't do that while you're driving", I almost fell out of the car laughing, it was shades of 2001, "Open the pod bay doors HAL, I'm sorry Dave I can't do that."  :lol:

2 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Come on Martyn, we'd love to see it!  I would anyway.  Put an Orbx screenshot in the windscreen and you're good to go! :)

12 minutes ago, adambar said:

Is there a reason why you parked your plane in the parking lot, other than you just felt like it. :D Nice one Jack! :)

Good question Adam, one I'm glad you asked!  :lol:

I slewed my plane to the top, sat there with the engine running fixin' to take off and hope I could get airborne.  Well, being it's an A2A and all, it can get damaged.  So I took off and didn't get air, crashed and the prop got bent and wound up in the parking lot so I fixed and there you have it.  :lol:

10 hours ago, adambar said:

Well, you'll probably get a parking citation very soon, i'm not sure they will buy that one. :lol:

:lol:  They gave me special dispensation!  And a free tour just for having the guts to land in the parking lot.  :)

6 hours ago, paulb said:

Brilliant shot Jack! What an incredible site! :)

Thanks Paul, it sure is, I wish I could visit it someday.  Who knows?

4 hours ago, stewart1 said:

Super screen shot Jack I hope you do not get a parking ticket for parking your aircraft in a car park or worse than that you may get clamped and that will cost you big bucks

or have your aircraft towed away regards stewart . 

Thanks Stewart, they wouldn't dare! :o  :lol:  I keep a cutting torch in the back for just this reason! :D

13 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Are you sure this is not a photo from their brochure?

Beautiful car and backdrop.

Nope, it's my pic. I hiked the trail around the bottom. Makes you feel small. Didn't see any evidence of aliens or flying saucers.

(to keep with the rules - P3D+ORBX Devils Tower)

eNGhFvz.jpg

Now the Coles Supermarket pic - Is there one in ORBX AUS ?

Archived