LOWI to LEBB in P3Dv4

Jack Sawyer

Default Europe LC LOWI to the new LEBB.

Well, today I did it.  I made two of the same flights, LOWI to LEBB in the NGX and was very successful in both.  No CTD's, no freezes.

All I did was lower settings on the first flight and raise them a little higher on the second.  I lowered ASCA to DTX32 I think, pretty low but I really can't tell any difference.

Plus I unplugged Track IR, now I have no idea if that did anything and it could CTD again for all I know but it was VERY enjoyable.

Orbx everything and the new LEBB.  Oh, and sorry for so many.

lucP0K9.jpg

EkYHgY6.jpg

o15wnEv.jpg

v3Gmxvv.jpg

XtpMMow.jpg

0CG7ycC.jpg

What beautiful plane and livery!

oiCCtA5.jpg

qEz8Nbz.jpg

zSouATT.jpg

LXO5QtP.jpg

YyANyZl.jpg

KJUN7gf.jpg

CpGxD5m.jpg

w2S87yd.jpg

PFA1oFF.jpg

atQc9gt.jpg

McAZXTd.jpg

iWSzqDw.jpg

sqCvo1d.jpg

tz6GBZQ.jpg

k77JPw6.jpg

beHwBcN.jpg

The jetway was kind of fickle.  I was parked exactly on top the the line that said 737 but it acted like it wanted to move but didn't.  I backed up a little and then it worked.  No biggy.

lYiAIFU.jpg

TY1wVbo.jpg

NjQaBAa.jpg

7QjwJWQ.jpg

Glad to see you finally made it to LEBB without any problems Jack.

Excellent set of caps and the 737 looks very pleasant in BAs colours.

Good to see the jetways working and some interior terminal views too.

14 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Glad to see you finally made it to LEBB without any problems Jack.

Excellent set of caps and the 737 looks very pleasant in BAs colours.

Good to see the jetways working and some interior terminal views too.

Thanks Martyn!  Yes, I love BA's livery, it's easy on the eyes.  The jetways work great but you have to park up in the "sweet spot" which is not a big deal.  Yeah, I thought it would be cool to look at the plane from inside the terminal.  I haven't even begun to explore the terminal.  Might give me some good shots for Fred's next adventure.

11 hours ago, TigerTigerM said:

Great set Jack.

737 looks the part.

TTM

Thanks TTM!  It sure does.  The first one I didn't post was in Qantas because I goofed when I loaded the wrong livery.

9 hours ago, BradB said:

The jetway was kind of fickle - They get that way in RL too . I am glad you had a stress free flight my friend . :D:rolleyes:

Cheers

John

Thanks John.   Yeah, I used to run these monstrosities in Boise.  They're very fickle with their little joystick to control that contraption.  All the while a loud bell is clanging in your ear.  But once you get the hang of it it's not too difficult.

8 hours ago, flyingleaf said:

Wow Jack great shots and never too many. That airport sure looks great.

Thanks flyingleaf!  I have to admit, this one is very fine indeed.  Orbx always seems to up their game with each new release.

8 hours ago, adambar said:

Super flight and shots Jack! :)

Thanks Adam.

6 hours ago, jjaycee1 said:

Jack, the problems you had before could well have been related to Track IR. It can be fickle.

I hope so, I'll keep it unplugged for a while.  I'll plug it back in for small planes but with the jets I'll keep it isolated.

4 minutes ago, mikewies said:

Great collection of shots, Jack. Very enjoyable to view. It looks v.4 was worth the investment.

Thanks Mike!  It is, no more OOM's.  And this is a fun flight in the NGX.  I don't think LEBB could handle a 747 but it's perfect for the 737.  And I was surprised, it's really not too far from Austria to Spain.

Archived