Trying to distract myself

Jack Sawyer

Taking Adam's advice.

Got the Staggerwing in P3D v4.  Flew around GEN.  Ken's preset.

c5KK8Xm.jpg

lbjDFIt.jpg

xTMmjEq.jpg

hA36V8C.jpg

9LEasNY.jpg

tbthToJ.jpg

Ats92Y3.jpg

nSsj5XB.jpg

CcRrLbL.jpg

What are these?  Little walkways?

pTBUSjZ.jpg

Never seen anything like this before.  Would be a great place to fish.

KswJFVz.jpg

46iVQUL.jpg

cIilaTE.jpg

Wow, Beautiful shots! Looks like lots of fun. I get that "get distracted from RL." The last month has been a doozy. Had to put my best buddy "joe joe" to rest. His ashes are here right next to me as we fly together like old times. 

:D

10 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Great shots.

cheers

Iain

Thanks Iain!

10 hours ago, ruudmeij said:

Another very nice set of shots Jack, back to your inverted flight again I see.B)

Cheers,

Ruud

Thanks Ruud, I really can't help it :)

9 hours ago, Beckanator said:

Wow, Beautiful shots! Looks like lots of fun. I get that "get distracted from RL." The last month has been a doozy. Had to put my best buddy "joe joe" to rest. His ashes are here right next to me as we fly together like old times. 

:D

Thanks Beck and I'ms sorry to hear.  A pet is family and I went through the same years ago.  And...worse.

8 hours ago, Mark Abdey said:

Hey Jack, the title sounds ominous... hope all is well?

Cools shots... Ken's PTA looks terrific.

No, sorry to say Mark, things are extremely un-well.  Will PM

Thanks.

7 hours ago, adambar said:

Instead of calling it the John i'm going to start calling my bathroom the Jim. That way I can say I go to the Jim every morning. :rolleyes::D

Outstanding set Jack. :)

Thanks Adam but I don't understand. :huh:

Jack

Hope whatever ails comes right.

Can  I ask where you D/Loaded the v4 Staggerwing from?

The reason I ask is I have a lot of Carenado/Alabeo aircraft purchased across probably 4 of the major online sellers.

I am struggling to find any that Car/Ala say are now v4 compliant & have been released, actually updated on the site where I originally purchased them.

I know Car/Ala said give it a couple of days & its a lot of work for the resellers.

I am not sure if they are putting up the latest file, but not changing the "Compatible with P3D Version" narrative.

So I am holding off downloading, perhaps unnecessarily.

Any thoughts?

TTM

21 minutes ago, TigerTigerM said:

Jack

Hope whatever ails comes right.

Can  I ask where you D/Loaded the v4 Staggerwing from?

The reason I ask is I have a lot of Carenado/Alabeo aircraft purchased across probably 4 of the major online sellers.

I am struggling to find any that Car/Ala say are now v4 compliant & have been released, actually updated on the site where I originally purchased them.

I know Car/Ala said give it a couple of days & its a lot of work for the resellers.

I am not sure if they are putting up the latest file, but not changing the "Compatible with P3D Version" narrative.

So I am holding off downloading, perhaps unnecessarily.

Any thoughts?

TTM

Thanks TTM.  I was sent a notification from Alabeo that they had released, in their words "another batch" of aircraft for V4.

It's very convoluted and difficult to find but you have to go to your account and subscribe to something or other and then they will tell you whenever a plane has been released for V4.

I have about four maybe five of their announcements and it looks like they're moving right along with the conversions.

Yeah, it will not reflect in the description of the plane which is a shame.

The only way to know is to subscribe to that newsletter.

If you want send me an email and I can forward to you all that Carenado/Alabeo has sent me with the complete list of planes ready for V4.  You will have to go to your account and re-download it and and use a new key.

This is why I buy everything from the company itself and never from a third party, but that's just the way I do it.  There's so many different ways to buy a plane nowadays.

Cheers.

2 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks TTM.  I was sent a notification from Alabeo that they had released, in their words "another batch" of aircraft for V4.

It's very convoluted and difficult to find but you have to go to your account and subscribe to something or other and then they will tell you whenever a plane has been released for V4.

I have about four maybe five of their announcements and it looks like they're moving right along with the conversions.

Yeah, it will not reflect in the description of the plane which is a shame.

The only way to know is to subscribe to that newsletter.

If you want send me an email and I can forward to you all that Carenado/Alabeo has sent me with the complete list of planes ready for V4.  You will have to go to your account and re-download it and and use a new key.

This is why I buy everything from the company itself and never from a third party, but that's just the way I do it.  There's so many different ways to buy a plane nowadays.

Cheers.

Thanks Jack

I have the Carenado/Alabeo emails listing v4 aircraft so far. I didn't buy direct.

May have to just d/load & try it out etc

TTM

5 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Adam but I don't understand. :huh:

I knew my name would pop up somewhere on this post . Jack - Adam was referring to going to the Gym , to workout . I hope your having a better day today Jack . :):)

Cheers

John

2 hours ago, stewart1 said:

very  good screen shots Jack you could not resist going upside down and a yellow aircraft  regards stewart 

Thank you Stewart, it seems as if I can never resist, it's just I pretend I'm in a real plane and want to do it, like when I lfew those stunt biplanes.  I miss it but I'm medically grounded permanently . :(

23 minutes ago, BradB said:

I knew my name would pop up somewhere on this post . Jack - Adam was referring to going to the Gym , to workout . I hope your having a better day today Jack . :):)

Cheers

John

Oh, I see now.  A clever pun.  I like it.

3 minutes ago, magic1 said:

Nice Shots Jack! Cool airplane

Thanks Magic!

Archived