O85 - Benton

So I'm still modifying cameras and learning CP, one of the best things I bought ever.  It will be ready to work right away, like the minute you run V4.  It even has a setting to make for using V4.  Very cool

I took some screenshots of the elusive O85 and I noticed a discrepancy, I wanted to take some screens with the hangar doors open, I'll show ya in the screens.

Orbx SCA, Global, KRDD, O85, and more.  Oh, sorry for so much yellow today.

djCnhTu.jpg

JcH91zw.jpg

zpMGPUG.jpg

PMNOPk6.jpg

bmYyRUS.jpg

04mj5O8.jpg

zbGtTjb.jpg

PjGWKaT.jpg

li0p54r.jpg

NxsCLwy.jpg

Now a screen from somewhere, it wasn't from the Orbx Direct store, someone posted this and I can't remember, but notice that the hangar doors are open.  Do they open at a certain time?

Up6ejfE.png

I couldn't resist, she's very lovely. :wub:

sArEDMM.jpg

SUCLLet.jpg

Off to Redding

ApL7Xp5.jpg

7aecRqt.jpg

I was surprised at this one, I personally like it a lot.

3YVe111.jpg

8 hours ago, flyingleaf said:

Wow Jack. Love number three. Those trees look so real. Love the Lady in red. And I am feeling "Mellow Yellow". Well done my friend. Sounds interesting what you do with your cameras. However you're aint inverted?:D

Thanks flyingleaf, they are very real looking aren't they?  Yeah, she's easy on the eyes to be sure.  Can't help, I dig yellow mate.  I tried several times to go inverted but a helicopter and inverted just don't seem to get along.  Still curious about that hangar door though.

8 hours ago, BradB said:

Smashing camera angles Jack and I am starting to warm to the color yellow . :rolleyes::D

Cheers

John

Thanks John.  You should get some yellow repaints!  :P  Hey, what do you think about that hangar door?  I had big plans for that spot.

7 hours ago, paulb said:

Great shots Jack. I must revisit N Cal. I have Redding, but have not even looked at Benton. Too much scenery for my own good sometimes! :D

Thanks Paul.  I had Redding for a while but never wen to Benton either, it's not very far from Redding.  I agree, I printed out a list of all the Orbx stuff I have and look at it and ask myself, when am I gonna find the time to go to all these places?

6 hours ago, Orbxtreme said:

Lovely shots, that is a loaded scenery!

Thanks Francois!  It is, there's so much to see, that's shy I like a chopper, but it would be even better with a car.

6 hours ago, adambar said:

Superb shots from Benton Jack, great job! :)

Thanks Adam!

4 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Great shots Jack.

cheers

Iain

Thank you Iain!

1 minute ago, BradB said:

Hey, what do you think about that hangar door?  I had big plans for that spot - What hanger door , I was a bit distracted .......B);):lol:

John

I can see how'd you get distracted John, heck I was.  :wub:

2 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Paul.  I had Redding for a while but never wen to Benton either, it's not very far from Redding.  I agree, I printed out a list of all the Orbx stuff I have and look at it and ask myself, when am I gonna find the time to go to all these places?

I think that I am losing the plot Jack :huh:

I checked earlier today and realised that I have purchased 32 orbx products in the sale his month...........:wub:

One day I must properly explore all of them.

4 minutes ago, paulb said:

I think that I am losing the plot Jack :huh:

I checked earlier today and realised that I have purchased 32 orbx products in the sale his month...........:wub:

One day I must properly explore all of them.

32!?!!?  Gosh, I bought maybe 20 and I thought that was a lot!  Wowser!  

1 hour ago, Jack Sawyer said:

32!?!!?  Gosh, I bought maybe 20 and I thought that was a lot!  Wowser!  

Like I said Jack...........................

I have lost the plot! :D

Still, I will have plenty to explore :)

1 hour ago, Jack Sawyer said:

What plot Paul?  I don't understand, plot to a story, plot of land? :huh:

Sorry Jack.

Sometimes when one thinks that one is losing normal common sense, then the  UK  phrase is to say " I am losing the plot"

Nothing deeper than that my friend.

But with all of my purchases - maybe not all common sense - perhaps  I am losing the plot! :D 

2 minutes ago, paulb said:

Sorry Jack.

Sometimes when one thinks that one is losing normal common sense, then the  UK  phrase is to say " I am losing the plot"

Nothing deeper than that my friend.

But with all of my purchases - maybe not all common sense - perhaps  I am losing the plot! :D 

:lol: I love English colloquialisms, here we have a bunch, going off the rails, his elevator doesn't go to the top floor, not playing with a full deck.

I used to do stand-up comedy a long time ago in Idaho.

Someday ask me about my dyslexic drunk routine, and it's ok, I am actually dyslexic, thank goodness for spell checkers.

Archived