Martyn, what face in Broome?

2 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Some terrific views around the ground at Broome Jack.

I was just thinking that with pins like hers, not too many people look at her face.:o

I see, pins, now that's an interesting term I have never heard for them.  Yes, she does have "huge tracts of land." :lol:  But I'm glad they included her, she's easy one the eyes and very attractive.

So let me get this straight, you just drove you plane right through the building? :blink:  The girl in red could hardly sit down without, you know what I mean Jack. :D

Great shots my friend! :)

Just now, adambar said:

So let me get this straight, you just drove you plane right through the building? :blink:  The girl in red could hardly sit down without, you know what I mean Jack. :D

Great shots my friend! :)

Well, I did have crash detection off but yeah, doesn't every worthy pilot drive their planes right through buildings?  "I thought it was a good idea at the time." :D

8 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Fine shots these.

cheers

Iain

Thank you Iain!

8 hours ago, paulb said:

Great shots Jack! I like the composition! :)

Thanks Paul, I'm glad you liked them, it was fun.

6 hours ago, jury42 said:

Very nice shots!

Thanks Jury!

7 hours ago, magic1 said:

very nice Jack - a sort of treasure hunt..

Thanks Magic.

7 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Now that you found the first husband´s eye candy in Broome, take the kite and explore the northern beaches. Would be a waste of time not to do this, as you are already up there!

Now I'm curious as to what I might see Gerold!  I will.

Just now, BradB said:

Now just find the camels down on Cable Beach Jack , lots of fine scenery down there . :o:rolleyes:B)

Cheers

John

So that's what Martyn's referring to?  Gonna have to go on an Easter egg hunt now.  Thanks John!

Just now, BradB said:

Hey Jack , just fly northeast over the beach , lots of nice Easter eggs and sorts . :lol::D

Cheers

John

I'm on it as soon as I get a chance to fly.  I'm more busy than a one-armed paper hanger.  Do you know hard it is to keep deer away from my wife's roses and lilies?  We lost all our lilies to those wretched critters last night.

15 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Do you know hard it is to keep deer away from my wife's roses and lilies?  We lost all our lilies to those wretched critters last night.

Get her a dog. And earphones and VR glasses for you.

16 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

I'm on it as soon as I get a chance to fly.  I'm more busy than a one-armed paper hanger.  Do you know hard it is to keep deer away from my wife's roses and lilies?  We lost all our lilies to those wretched critters last night.

We have the same problem up here , at least my dogs scare them away during the day . :(:D

John

1 hour ago, Stillwater said:

Get her a dog. And earphones and VR glasses for you.

I'd love a dog but she doesn't want one in the house so I have fish. <_<

56 minutes ago, BradB said:

We have the same problem up here , at least my dogs scare them away during the day . :(

John

I use this noxios spray that keeps them away but it was my fault for forgetting to spray it on after the recent rains.

Wish I had Orbx animalflow deer, I could buzz them in my Staggerwing.

Archived