Thanks Martyn for the Heads Up !!

BradB

7 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

John, your screens are stunning!  I mean really really good!  Where were you flying over?  

Hey Jack , KPSP - Palm Springs .

John

Smashing series John but sincere apologies for leading you astray:lol:

Listen to the engine starting up, it is the best I have heard. They got the sound right on this one.:)

19 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks John!  I should have looked more closely.  I have to squint now for ten stinking days till I get my new specs.  I'm royally bummed. :(:wacko::blink:

I have got some old specs if you want me to send them over Jack!

I lost mine for 3 hours yesterday before I finally found them and had to use the old ones.

I needed my glasses to find my glasses:huh:

7 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Smashing series John but sincere apologies for leading you astray:lol:

Listen to the engine starting up, it is the best I have heard. They got the sound right on this one.:)

I have got some old specs if you want me to send them over Jack!

I lost mine for 3 hours yesterday before I finally found them and had to use the old ones.

I needed my glasses to find my glasses:huh:

Thanks for the offer Martyn!  I appreciate your kindness.  And I know exactly what you mean when you need old ones to find your present ones.  I use bifocals and without them I'm totally blurred out.

18 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks for the offer Martyn!  I appreciate your kindness.  And I know exactly what you mean when you need old ones to find your present ones.  I use bifocals and without them I'm totally blurred out.

Glad to hear that I am not alone. I buy extra pairs and leave them dotted around the house.

Now, if I could only remember where I placed them.................:D

Archived