Around KSQL

Jack Sawyer

1 hour ago, Bermuda425 said:

Top and dope set of shotz!

Thanks Erik!  This is an interesting area.  I didn't know it's only 11 miles from KSFO.  I mean as soon as you get to about 500 feet you can see it.  Don't know why I didn't buy it before.  But it's worth it.

19 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Top set of caps Jack.

So much to see in this area no matter which direction you head.

You can't have too many more to buy now?

Thanks again Martyn!  I agree, it's a busy area!  And not too many more to buy.  I need all of Oz, and some UK but they're in the pipeline.  I'd someday like to buy all of Orbx's stuff.

Just now, PDX Flyer said:

Dog-gone-it Jack.  Your other post hooked me with the B55 ... and now what do you post but a yellow helicopter.  :)  I love helos and the color yellow.

:lol:  You made me laugh PDX!  I'm glad you got a chuckle!  We're in the same boat.  We both like the same things.

1 minute ago, adambar said:

Top shots once again Jack! :)  Your going to have to go back to buying planes again, your running out of scenery. :D

Thanks Adam!  No more planes.  Cross my fingers, I still have Oz and some more UK airports to buy and with fifteen projects in the pipeline I'll be busy filling SSD's!

Besides, seriously, I must sound like a broken record.  P3D 64 bit is supposedly in beta.  What happens to all the planes and add-ons then?  Well, I guess first I'll need several new larger SSD's, then P3D 3.4 on one and 64 bit on another.  It will be an up and down year when this happens.  It's going to cause a lot of consternation methinks.

Great shots Jack! :). I thought that would not resist for too long!

As you say, it's a nice area. I always like it when the scenery extends beyond the airport, so that there is more to discover.

Great shots Jack - like I said before, you have the breaking strain of a kitkat when it comes to scenery.  I 'm willing to bet that you will also buy a new plane within the next month! :lol:;)

Kev

7 hours ago, paulb said:

Great shots Jack! :). I thought that would not resist for too long!

As you say, it's a nice area. I always like it when the scenery extends beyond the airport, so that there is more to discover.

Thanks Paul.  I couldn't resist, needed to fill out my NCA catalog of airports.

6 hours ago, Torchy821 said:

Great shots Jack - like I said before, you have the breaking strain of a kitkat when it comes to scenery.  I 'm willing to bet that you will also buy a new plane within the next month! :lol:;)

Kev

Thanks Torchy, you're right.  I want them all.  But no new planes, P3D 64 is actually in beta right now.

1 hour ago, missleman01 said:

Very nice. This is a great area to fly. Make sure to stop by Hangar 1 at Moffett Field!

Thanks missleman, I did that a few weeks ago with the 747.  Just messing around.  Those hangars are huge!

27 minutes ago, Wakashi said:

Outstanding set of pics, plus the signature yellow chopper equals a great post!  Good job!

Thanks Roger, yup, I love anything that flys with a yellow outfit on.

Another fine set, Jack. I really like the Bay area and can take as many shots as anyone wants to post. And I just love the whole thing about Oracle being next door to KSQL - talk about chickens and eggs. Don't know if I'm allowed to even mention it on the forum, but KPAO by Cielosim is also rather nice and just down the road from there (but you'll never be able to post pictures here!)

3 hours ago, andy1252 said:

Another fine set, Jack. I really like the Bay area and can take as many shots as anyone wants to post. And I just love the whole thing about Oracle being next door to KSQL - talk about chickens and eggs. Don't know if I'm allowed to even mention it on the forum, but KPAO by Cielosim is also rather nice and just down the road from there (but you'll never be able to post pictures here!)

Thanks Andy.  I am a little dubious, I use to program in SQL a very long time ago.  Forgot it all now, so I think the airport being named what it is is a little odd.

As far as other companies' scenery, all I have is a few UK2000's and a few FlyTampas, and one KIAD from whoever, I forget.  But when (here I go again) P3D goes 64 bit will those companies support 64 bit?  I very much doubt it.  This is the most anticipated and eagerly awaited thing in all of flight sim even more so than LOWI.

2 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Great shots.

cheers

Iain

Thanks Iain!

Archived