Wales... Valleys and Mist.

Mark Abdey

1 hour ago, Taph said:

Super set Mark

Thank you very much Taph :)

33 minutes ago, member111333 said:

I don't know, how you do this? Looks like magic.

PTA has a lot to do with it in terms of lighting, and then taking the time to construct some customton weather, along with time of day, which helps define the amazing FTX terrain... P3D's volumetric fog is also a thing of beauty.

29 minutes ago, andy1252 said:

Lookin' good Mark! I like your colour pallete - I think our tastes may be similar in that respect. And are you using Pilot's mesh? Those lumpy bits have nice definition.

Thanks Andy and I agree :) .... and no I'm not using a 3rd party mesh; the FTX Wales mesh is 10m so gives very good elevation data.

1 minute ago, RJ said:

Astounding captures. :)

Thank you RJ :)

I really enjoy the "atmosphere" of these shots!  I struggle to believe the last two aren't real photographs!

You invariably set the standard for us all Mark, but in doing so you provide a great inspiration to keep trying and learning more. Please keep it up!

Cheers

Renault

Thanks again chaps.

On 1/30/2017 at 9:02 AM, Doc Scott said:

Men,I tell you,it is breathtaking to go up there,even if it is the tenth time !!!

It really is. We spent a week there a few years back and we are longing to go back... we didn't do Snowdon, although we did plenty of waling around its lower slopes. An amazing place.

4 hours ago, renault said:

You invariably set the standard for us all Mark, but in doing so you provide a great inspiration to keep trying and learning more. Please keep it up!

That is very kind of you to say Renault  :) ... it must be said though there are many great people here taking amazing shots.

Archived