A peaceful flight around Valdez

BradB

It's been awhile since I have posted any shots , I am dealing with a very serious back issue . I go in for surgery on Dec.5th , so in the mean time I spend most of my day doing pain management .Anyway I do amuse myself from time to time by going into the General Discussion forum , there is always lots of "entertainment" there . :rolleyes::D. I hope you enjoy the flight :

2016-11-5_16-4-39-548.bmp.jpg

2016-11-5_16-5-3-881.bmp.jpg

2016-11-5_16-6-4-783.bmp.jpg

2016-11-5_16-6-23-992.bmp.jpg

2016-11-5_16-8-20-5.bmp.jpg

2016-11-5_16-9-21-377.bmp.jpg

Thanks JV and Orbx for this grand new scenery !! .

Cheers

John

Great to see you made it into the cockpit, John! 

I remember the odd slipped disc or two (try getting one while you're on a bike...) which luckily could be corrected by injections, muscle relaxing pills and readjusting my spine manually. Thank goodness, no operation necessary there. But the last thing I wanted to do around those times was sit on a chair for a longer period of time. So kudos for your simming and very fine screenshot-taking :)

Cheers

Mallard

Beautiful shots John, a great scenery that I might get one day.

Plenty of fireworks on the General Discussions today along with one particularly pretentious post yesterday. Priceless :lol:

Lets hope you get your back problems sorted out, I cannot imagine what it must be like. Makes all the FS problems some of us are enduring seem miniscule.

Gorgeous shots John!  Simply gorgeous and I'm glad you got a chance to fly depite your pain.  I too live with severe debilitating chronic pain so I know where you're coming from.  I sometimes don't fly for days because of it.  I sure hope you heal fast and get well soon after your surgery.  My thoughts are with you.

Archived