Germany North - A Few of your requests - P3Dv3.3

Just now, bernd1151 said:

Really cool. Just out of curiosity, if one would like to install the Aerosoft Helgoland, would that be doable, as long as it sits above GEN?

I'm not 100% sure but I would imagine it would work. I'll wait for one of the devs to chime in :)

Do you still working for example on Braunschweig? I live there an just can confirm the Volkswagen-Halle and the power station. But as far as I can see the main city isnt covered (which would located on the right side in the first picture)

Anyway. Awesome project. Keep going

Great to see more previews by some requests!

Helgoland nice, but the trees are not realistsic, if you could remove them the island would be perfect. There are bushes and low growing plants, but I think not a single tree ;)

Cheers,

Axel

6 hours ago, friedolien said:

Do you still working for example on Braunschweig? I live there an just can confirm the Volkswagen-Halle and the power station. But as far as I can see the main city isnt covered (which would located on the right side in the first picture)

Anyway. Awesome project. Keep going

AFAIK the city of Braunschweig would be outside of the first picture, just down to the right of the Volkswagen Halle. It is just on the other side of Europaplatz and Güldenstraße, which are on the lower edge of the first screenie.

Hi,

well as I live in North-germany and have been often on Helgoland I must say it's not close to reality. First the color is wrong, this is for the most kind of a red-tone. The 'Lange Anna ' is missing as far as I can see and instead of the lowland with the buildings I see kind of wood there. I know its not a cityscape of Helgoland but the right color and the 'Lange Anna' would of course make it more recognisable. This is no critics just feedback and maybe this can be fixed easely.

Regards

Helmut

16 hours ago, wolfko said:

AFAIK the city of Braunschweig would be outside of the first picture, just down to the right of the Volkswagen Halle. It is just on the other side of Europaplatz and Güldenstraße, which are on the lower edge of the first screenie.

Hopefully.

Sure the whole city isnt on the pic

On 5.9.2016 at 2:08 PM, Timo040 said:

I also have a request :

How close is the release, can't wait :wub:

The release date is between the 09th and 19th September.

Why?
Well, because I am at that time in holidays :o

On 7.9.2016 at 6:58 AM, Fischkopp said:

The release date is between the 09th and 19th September.

Why?
Well, because I am at that time in holidays :o

Manfred, can you do us a favour and give us your holiday plans for the next two years, because as it looks now you are correct. And that means whenever you are away, we can expect another superb ORBX release :):)

1 hour ago, bernd1151 said:

Manfred, can you do us a favour and give us your holiday plans for the next two years, because as it looks now you are correct. And that means whenever you are away, we can expect another superb ORBX release :):)

That's what I was going about to ask. We need Manfred as your new ORBX Crystal Ball feature. :)

Aiming for a release this weekend, could slip into early next week. Ed is going on holidays on Saturday but he will do a final build and upload today or worst case Saturday. Then it will be down to FSS to populate their CDN and hit the switch.

When we move to the new OrbxDirect store, product releases will be about 24 hours quicker due to keeping file uploads and CDN hosting in-house.

Archived