Hurrying down, nearer to the OpenLC NA part 2 area...

Stillwater

@Voyager, @RJ, @Iain Emms, @Taph: Thanks for taling the time to comment!

17 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Excellent shots Gerold.

Great scenery by day and wonderful lights by night.

You make the point, Martyn. These were exactly my thoughts when flying these legs.

19 hours ago, BradB said:

From your lips to God's ears (JV) . :rolleyes::D

Cheers

John

To someones ears, at least. I doubt it is just JV who is hurrying on the final steps towards the next successful release... B)

Nice shots but I'm wondering if you can (and want) to restart the downloads. I did that yesterday and the files came in within a half an hour.

As with every major release, I keep the page with links open when copying the link adres to my download manager. Then you can try as much as you want without loosing the number of downloads. As if we ever get through those 99 anyway. :)

21 hours ago, bernd1151 said:

Great set,Gerold, as always. Are you done yet with your download?

Thanks Bernd! And: Yes, I have just finished th 4th part, now I try to install and get it running.

23 hours ago, bvdboomen said:

Nice shots but I'm wondering if you can (and want) to restart the downloads. I did that yesterday and the files came in within a half an hour.

As with every major release, I keep the page with links open when copying the link adres to my download manager. Then you can try as much as you want without loosing the number of downloads. As if we ever get through those 99 anyway. :)

BvdB, I use "Free Download Manager" currently. It appears to be much slower than "FlashGet", but it safely finishes every download even with my antivirus program active (which FlashGet did not). With FDM I started all 4 downloads on Sunday, stopped 3 of them and restarted one after the other. No problem.

Archived