Fltsimstore

Dadtom65

Hi

Something is still wrong. When I try to log in I´m returned to the log in page. After the fifth try I´m logged in, when I press “View my downloaded files†I´m returned to the log in page. After doing this several times I can se my “downloaded files†When I push the FTX Global EU LC for redownloading I´m returned to the log in page. Same thing happens regardeless if I use Google, FireFox or Microsoft Edge.

Jack

the Swede in Spain

If its not one thing then some thing else happens. Right it was OK yesterday when I sorted Norton out, but last night and today it seems I can not download any thing from FTX. I judt updated Internet download manager and that worked OK. but whenever I try to download from FTX like I just tried to download devils tower it gets to the box to select your download from, I chose orbx cloud and it locked, could not shut it down or anything. Did a ctrl alt del and came up with two boxes one with firefox and some thing else and another box with cannot download this file. HTTP/ 1.1 522 origin connection time- out. All so the same with google. derek.

Hi

Something is still wrong. When I try to log in I´m returned to the log in page. After the fifth try I´m logged in, when I press “View my downloaded files†I´m returned to the log in page. After doing this several times I can se my “downloaded files†When I push the FTX Global EU LC for redownloading I´m returned to the log in page. Same thing happens regardeless if I use Google, FireFox or Microsoft Edge.

Jack

the Swede in Spain

This has been happening to me for months. Some times it works, some times it doesn't

Hi

Jack

the Swede in Spain

This has been happening to me for months. Some times it works, some times it doesn't

Jack, Gavin

Have you tried to delete your browser temp folders ? Sounds like a corrupt file/cookie

Still not working for me, it´s even worse, can´t log in to my account at all. Have been trying for 20 times now with no luck. I give up. Looks as if my ORBX is finished. I have to go back to P3D v2,5 and reinstall everything from my backups. Totally unacceptable.

As nothing happens I´m through with complaining on this forum as it´s not an ORBX problem. BUT with that said ORBX must get at least one more shop where we can download their products.

Jack

the Swede in Spain

Penzoil3, "for crying out loud" I have done all that, but still no luck!!! So give me a break will you. ::)

Jack 

The Swede in Spain

People are just trying to help. Take a chill pill and try again in a few hours.  :lol:

Jack

Don't you think that being pretty much alone in that unpleasant situation (inabiliy to log in or major dysfunctional problem when logged in) makes it worth to thouroughly check whether the problem is not on your side (your machine or your ISP) :) ?

BTW, I am pretty happy to buy in Oz, I don't pay the wretched VAT that I would pay if OrbX was distributing through Simmarket or Aerosoft, Heavens forbid !

Penzoil3, "for crying out loud" I have done all that, but still no luck!!! So give me a break will you. ::)

Jack 

The Swede in Spain

Jack,

You are not the only one having trouble connecting to FSS, I keep getting the 522 Error at their end, I haven't been able to connect to my account ever since this P3D update was released!

Very frustrating...

Cheers,

Hi. Well ive just tried to continue with my downloads, got popham ok tried to get fairoaks and no luck tried all the download links, all timed out then tried to do same with compton, it only had two links, downloaded with out fuss. so whats going on. Derek.

Jack

Don't you think that being pretty much alone in that unpleasant situation (inabiliy to log in or major dysfunctional problem when logged in) makes it worth to thouroughly check whether the problem is not on your side (your machine or your ISP) :) ?

BTW, I am pretty happy to buy in Oz, I don't pay the wretched VAT that I would pay if OrbX was distributing through Simmarket or Aerosoft, Heavens forbid !

If you had managed to read my previous post:

---------------------------------------------------------------

When I try to log in I´m returned to the log in page. After the fifth try I´m logged in, when I press “View my downloaded files†I´m returned to the log in page. After doing this several times I can se my “downloaded files†When I push the FTX Global EU LC for redownloading I´m returned to the log in page. Same thing happens regardeless if I use Google, FireFox or Microsoft Edge.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Sometimes I can log in to my account, but are returned to the log in page as I describe above, so I dont´think the problem is on my side. Especially when Andres Bottino in the FSS-shop tells me "Yeah that has happened from time to time. Really a weird thing." !!!!!! So I give up now and reinstall v2.5 and reinstall everything from my backups. Seems I have bought my last product from FSS.

Jack

the Swede in Spain

Hi. I can not understand with so many people having trouble downloading items that it seems no one is doing any thing about it, or even said it will be looked into. Come on people, there must be some thing wrong some where surely. Derek.

Hi,

similar problems here in uk, , Flightsim store is extremely slow to load up, have been waiting over 10 minutes just to get to my account page and so far it has still not come up

It was the  same last night around 2100 uk time,took 10 minutes to get into my account and another 10 mins to get to my downloads I could then only get downloads from one server, the 1st global CDN , all of the other links were shown as down. The download time was extremely slow also and I had to give up trying to download ftx global base.

Decided to have another go this morning and as I have said haven't been able to get even as far as the download page.

I have used several browsers, cleared cache, cookies etc with no avail.

I am on virgin media cable and have had no problems with any other site than this one 

Can I ask that it be looked into as it is very frustrating to be unable to download your files when you need them.

ps just as I finished typing this post the site has crashed with a message " Unable to connect to database server!"

Thanks 

Steve

I

Tried logging in to FSS but it just hangs and does not sign in. Cleared my browser cache.. history.. restart PC and cannot even access the site now. Has FSS made any announcements as to whether there is a problem with their site that i'm unaware of? First time I am experiencing this here in AU.

Cheers

Had the same issue. I bought something and got a receipt from Paypal but no confirmation from FSS and the file was locked pending confirmation of payment. This was on 7/10/15. I sent FSS an email asking them to release the product and received an automatic response (fair enough I thought "this is due to th time difference between UK & Oz"). The following day, I still had had no reply to my email and although I could see the product in my order history I couldn't log into my account. Since then the order has disappeared from my order history and there is no record of the transaction (other than my email from PayPal), I'ver askedFSS to refund my money and cancel the order, but have had no reply from them. I can get into my account and download previous purchses but this is the second time in the last month that I have had an issue with file was locked pending confirmation of payment message although the previous time they sorted it out quickly. The whole experience has made me wonder if anyone is running things at FSS. I'm not buying anything else from them until I receive a refund and confirmation that all is well with the company.

No issue where I am (Canada) just purchased KEKA, took around 5 minutes to download and no time at all to get into the FSS store, I've been browsing around there for the past few days and haven't had any issues

Feel bad for those who are having troubles but hang in there, there might be something else at play causing the slow down in your areas. :)

Just an update on my travels. I managed to log on to my account at FSS but took forever to log in. Things seemed to have ironed out though the site is very unstable atm. I managed to purchase an airport scenery but download is on and off and very slow. Just managed to download it. As I have not heard anything from FSS about the current issues myself and lot's of customers are experiencing... This will be my last purchase until there is some form of communication from FSS to inform customers of what's going on. I don't think it's too much to ask.

Cheers

Just an update on my travels. I managed to log on to my account at FSS but took forever to log in. Things seemed to have ironed out though the site is very unstable atm. I managed to purchase an airport scenery but download is on and off and very slow. Just managed to download it. As I have not heard anything from FSS about the current issues myself and lot's of customers are experiencing... This will be my last purchase until there is some form of communication from FSS to inform customers of what's going on. I don't think it's too much to ask.

Cheers

Hi,

I also join in the criticism.

The FSS attitude is terrible ...

A professional company, so it does not ...

The Orbx should think through who you sell longer ...

fpeter

Archived