Brace your wallets Ladies and Gentlemen, there's a FSS sale on!

VonClout

Coincidentally Germany is at the beginning of a prolonged weekend and a new month means there's new money that can be spent.   :D

I was very much surprised to see even rather recent titles like Norway and KBLU discounted - but I recovered quickly and ordered some anyway. Thank you very much, ORBX people!!   :)

Coincidentally Germany is at the beginning of a prolonged weekend and a new month means there's new money that can be spent.   :D

I was very much surprised to see even rather recent titles like Norway and KBLU discounted - but I recovered quickly and ordered some anyway. Thank you very much, ORBX people!!   :)

Olli, you'll need the whole xxl-we for download your stuff. it's so slow. Expected dl time 10hrs here :blink: .

Olli, you'll need the whole xxl-we for download your stuff. it's so slow. Expected dl time 10hrs here :blink: .

Thanks to our topic starter Simon, I gathered most of my stuff before the rush. All five titles installed; currently on my way from PAGS to PAHO - that's some beautiful coastline around here!!   :D

(And still 2 hours to go until May 1st starts in our time zone.)

coastline.jpg

Archived