This set contains solely shots from the custom models of the famous Norwegian bridges in FTX NOR. I'm starting with the southern part of Norway.
(All taken in P3D v2.4 - no particular order)

Askøybrua and Sotrabrua
jU1GY.jpg

Askøybrua
jZM1.jpg

Osterøybrua
vd1Uq.jpg

koOsQ.jpg

Salhusbrua
sRpBx.jpg

ijbrX.jpg

Haglsundbrua
nZzQJ.jpg

Fedafjorden bru
uaFRX.jpg

Stavanger Bybrua
dqw05.jpg

YEVQu.jpg

Gamle and Nye Varrodbrua
DnJvS.jpg

Grenlandsbrua and Breviksbrua
lbp0r.jpg

Svinesundbrua and Nye Svinesundbrua
3uf.jpg

... more pictures (in particular from the northern bridges) to come soon - if you like :).

Bridges are an important part of VFR flying in Norway, both as landmarks, and obstacles. The Norwegians seem to have done some serious bridge building (North Sea Oil money), something like the Japanese did in the 70's. A lot of the locations are really scenically striking, thank you the Orbx development team!

Thanks all for your comments! :)

... please do not give us more previews, better release the scenery!

I'm so sorry Gerold, but I simply can't resist: Unfortunately here are a few more bridges, again without particular order.

In two of the shots I used pilotable freeware ships (instead of a plane or Bob) which are not included in NOR.

Skarnsundbrua

GLFNx.jpg

Nærøysundbrua

Yvicy.jpg

Sandnessundbrua (Tromsø)

61uFX.jpg

Tromsøbrua

Jz29s.jpg

Rombaksbrua

RiaYy.jpg

Hadselbrua

qbWm0.jpg

Kjellingstraumenbrua

X1ime.jpg

Lysefjordbrua

(default AI yacht - just for decoration, traffic not included)

yFOip.jpg

S6G4n.jpg

Karmsundbrua

WZgvM.jpg

Stordabrua and Bømlabrua (behind)

eh0Cu.jpg

P5S0.jpg

Gjemnessundbrua

7S9s.jpg

Thanks all for your comments! :)

I'm so sorry Gerold, but I simply can't resist: Unfortunately here are a few more bridges, again without particular order.

In two of the shots I used pilotable freeware ships (instead of a plane or Bob) which are not included in NOR.

You give us pain and desire, Frank. Can I still call you "friend" then?  ;D

Not only these bridges or your Twotter paint, also the ships give good life to these sceneries.

Glad to see new region stuff! :) While I mostly fly in the mega-region of NA, I want them all, and fly within them just about exclusively. NZ + AU makes a nice area already, and seems that northern Europe will make another one too, now that we've got the UK, Ireland and Norway basically sharing borders, though some sea is there in between.

Archived