Just One!

mikee

Thank you very much for your nice comments !

A beautiful shot!

How does it run? any frame hit?

Thanks Ziggy !  It is a lovely bird to fly , very smooth! Concerning frames,  i haven't noticed any signifigant drop . In AYPY i get around 25 frames ... if i fly outside the city they never drop below 30!

Great shot. This is one of Carenado's best planes in a long time. I didn't bother with any of the glass cockpit models because of the frame-rate hit vs realistic avionics. However, Carenado have proved themselves with this latest gem, it's outstanding and smooth as silk in P3D. I bought it when it came out and she's definitely worthy of a space in my virtual hangar.

Great shot. This is one of Carenado's best planes in a long time. I didn't bother with any of the glass cockpit models because of the frame-rate hit vs realistic avionics. However, Carenado have proved themselves with this latest gem, it's outstanding and smooth as silk in P3D. I bought it when it came out and she's definitely worthy of a space in my virtual hangar.

I was going to get the Flight 1 version of this because fps with carenado can sometimes be a nightmare, but this is encouraging to hear, not sure if Flight 1 PC12 is better due to good FPS or to gamble on another Carenado product....

• 1 month later...

Archived