Cessna 150-K 'Ti Bush - v1.00 is released on French-VFR

lagaffe

French-VFR has the honor to present a special variation of the Cessna 150 delivered during 2013 Christmas. This aircraft is actually an existing plane which flies past few years over Quebec. Formerly Tail Dragger, this aircraft has changed significantly over the years through its various owners to finally get this "Bush plane" configuration which a 150 hp!

This achievement was made possible through the collaboration of a few friends who have fallen in love with this small plane and its orange dress and with also the participation of the current owner to whom we dedicate this modest 3D modeling.

This plane has the distinction of being supplied with a Damage Mod somewhat like a AccuSim for you to live with more intensity flights you will do with him.

Lagaffe and his friends wavey.gif

DOiBo.jpg

This version has been tested on FSX DirectX10 and Prepar3D v2.2.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
WARNING : You don't need to be registred on French-VFR and this web site is also in ENGLISH ::)
The download is protected against hotlink: username is micro, password is simulation. It's necessary to respect uppercases and lowercast when they are present. encouragement.png

__________________________________________________________________________________________

A repaint pack is preview to be released ... let's us take some hollydays wavey.gif                         

Thanks, we are more than 200 dowloads !

Just downloaded this little airplane and I was surprised in a positive way, its a plane up to pair with payware planes and the soundset it also great when you pull this airplane in a stall and spin the whole airframe is complaining with sounds.

So I am very grateful to the developers from this small but great airplane for giving it to the community for free, thank you guys for your fantastic piece of art here. O0

Cheers,

Ruud

This is one incredible freeware airplane! You guys rock, the detail around the tailwheel alone is worth it - cockpit looks great, sounds are cool (maybe a bit tractor-like in idle, but hey it fits), and she flies beautifully!

CXqm.png

I would love to get this beauty, and have tried a number of times. However, each time the file is blocked by Chrome, which thinks it contains malicious content.

Has anyone else had this problem?

... sounds are cool (maybe a bit tractor-like in idle, but hey it fits), ...

Dooga, just in case you don't know, this aircraft comes with an alternate engine sound option. Within the sound.tss-folder there are 2 sound.cfg files. Just rename sound.cfg to something like sound.cfg.original and rename the file sound.cfg.tss into sound.cfg. This will provide you an excellent sound based on the c172 which is also equipped with a 150 hp Lycoming O-320 just as the C150-K Ti-Bush is. So this kit sounds more like the real thing (and not so much tractor like at idle  ;)).

In addition I highly recommend to add the following section to any of the 2 sound.cfgs used:

[AP_DISENGAGE_SOUND]

filename=C150stallhorn

This will provide a decent stall warning sound. Otherwise you will hear the default FSX/P3D autopilot-disengage-sound instead of a stall horn. This comes, because the designers of the plane utilized the autopilot function (very clever!) to modell a realistic stall warning, which will sound a few knots above stall speed! This is just like it is in most modern planes (the FSX/P3D default stall warning sounds only when you already stall!). It has just been forgotten to add above lines into the sound.cfg.

This little aircraft is a gem! A big thank you to the designers!

Okay, did the changes and a little hop - the sound is better I guess. It does sound more powerful now than the C152s I know, but those don't have the 150hp engine so it should be good. Man, a C150 with 150 hp... *want*

The stall horn idea is nice - one gotcha: turn the AP on to hear it... ;-)

Hi,

The actual owner of this plane has try this addon and this sound for TSS has been choosen because the owner considers "TSS sounds" as the most similar sound. But other sound.cfg has been include for other people.

Hi Lagaffe,

first of all I'd like to personally thank you for this great plane! It is really a great pleasure flying her!

I'm unsure now which of the 2 sounds the owner considers as the most realistic one, because both sound.cfgs come with an intro written by Christoffer Petersen/TSS

Are the sounds based on the C172 or the sounds created around the  c150_fatboy.wav the more realistic ones?

try firefox ::)

try firefox ::)

Thanks for your suggestion, I used IE and managed to get a C150 downloaded and installed. However, it's not the C150 T-bush. And for some reason I can't find the link to the right download. :(

Would you please be kind enough to post the link for me.

Thanks.

Here is the link, to the download page, not the aircraft.

http://frenchvfr.free.fr/download.php?lng=en

You will see the word Downloads and under it, a list of

three links.

Select the bottom one, Aircraft FSX/P3D.

From the list that appears, select

'Cessna 150-K 'TiBush of Lagaffe.

You will then see a large picture and under it a warning

highlighted in yellow.

You need to read and note the warning.

The next line reads

C150-K_TiBush_v1.00_French-VFR.zip(72 644.55 Kb)Downloaded 1062 times

and the download link is after the word "times".

Here is the link, to the download page, not the aircraft.

http://frenchvfr.free.fr/download.php?lng=en

You will see the word Downloads and under it, a list of

three links.

Select the bottom one, Aircraft FSX/P3D.

From the list that appears, select

'Cessna 150-K 'TiBush of Lagaffe.

You will then see a large picture and under it a warning

highlighted in yellow.

You need to read and note the warning.

The next line reads

C150-K_TiBush_v1.00_French-VFR.zip(72 644.55 Kb)Downloaded 1062 times

and the download link is after the word "times".

Thank you very much Nick, I will try again tomorrow. For the life of me l couldn't spot that link. If I can't find it following your instructions. ?.. there's no hope for me. :(

Ps. I've found it on the tablet, so plain sailing tomorrow. :) thanks again.

Thank you very much Nick, I will try again tomorrow. For the life of me l couldn't spot that link. If I can't find it following your instructions. ?.. there's no hope for me. :(

Ps. I've found it on the tablet, so plain sailing tomorrow. :) thanks again.

nice you get it,if you can´t download,send a pm.......

Looks amazing - right up my alley. I could see myself spending quite a few hours in this beauty.

But I was taken aback on the French-VFR after seeing the bold (in more ways than one) requirement for written permission to repaint the aircraft. Does this imply that my request can be denied? 

Leaves a bad taste in my mouth, sorry.

If I am misunderstanding something, by all means, let me know.

Archived