An evening tour around London

Stillwater

Taking off from Stanstead (in RL I took a rental car for the first part of this post  ;D )...

GZD0z.jpg

xhgwR.jpg

... to Haverhill ...

89ioq.jpg

... and Stradishall.

xIaoL.jpg

Leaving my real trip I went on flying to Felixtowe, ...

ohneQ.jpg

oaAiq.jpg

... visited Tilbury container port (do they still make physical business over there on the Island? I though it is all "financial industry"?),

Ubma.jpg

... and went down to London City. I hope I find a good place to stay for the night there...

ZB0Q5.jpg

Great shots.. love the tour. Tilbury is very active and the major hub for London and the South East. All the shipping use to be in London royal docks where the City airport is now. Closed down years ago and moved up stream to Tilbury. For many years afterwards, East London saw much decay and most areas became neglected as 'no go' areas :)

Hard to tell RL from simmimg with you Mr Globetrotter.. Thanks for this post mate..Magic..Teecee.

Now that is a compliment...: YOU are the globetrotter around here - if I consider the amount of places you have been living (up to my tiny knowledge...)!

Thanks for the tour Gerold... I could suggest a few hotels but the ones I knew probably don't even exist these days. Great shots. :)

And the prices in London would keep me away from upgrading my sim  ??? ...

Simply stunning Gerold !! .

Cheers

Brad

The runway lights in that last one look so inviting with the sun setting, nice pics,

Matt

Yes, the light settings have become great with FTX ...

WOW!

O0

Top notch shots Gerold!!!!!!

Great shots.. love the tour. Tilbury is very active and the major hub for London and the South East. All the shipping use to be in London royal docks where the City airport is now. Closed down years ago and moved up stream to Tilbury. For many years afterwards, East London saw much decay and most areas became neglected as 'no go' areas :)

Am I right that nowadays lots of money also goes to the East?

Great tour Gerold.

Nice livery on the 337 and the sky colours are just fantastic....

....oh and the scenery ain't bad either!

Carenado with Rob Newman´s paint, REX sky, and - well I do not remember the name of the scenery supplier... ;D

Lovely shots Gerold 8)

Thanks, mates!

Archived