OpenLC EU eastern areas - various shots

(All shots: FSX DX10 + FTX Global + FTX Vector + FSG2010 FTX)

Near St. Peterburg, Russia:
PmBaF.jpg

Around Murmansk, northern Russia:
FTd8O.jpg

North of Shenkursk, northern Russia:
D3Kwx.jpg

South of Vyazniki, Vladimir Oblast, Russia:
OaDJf.jpg

Vast agricultural area near Voronezh, Russia (... no repitition!):
jatEJ.jpg

Pripyat region, South Belarus:
fsF07.jpg

Moldova:
s5adk.jpg

Kiev, Ukraine:
UVa4b.jpg

Dnieper River near Kiev, Ukraine:
MBD6g.jpg

Near Lviv, Ukaine:
XnCbQ.jpg

Near Lviv, another one:
Eczd.jpg

Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine:
4hxiS.jpg

Around Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
bcsz.jpg

Around Zagreb, Croatia:
Bc6eJ.jpg

Danube west of Bratislava, Slovakia/Austria:
qSe4k.jpg

First of all, thank you for posting so many shots !

Very convincing as usual. The variety of landscape will make any European flight a touristic trip !

Again I appreciate the very natural look of every screenshot, nothing to do with default LC (I insist...)

Go on !!

Great shots, but I would like to ask about Estonia (Baltic States).
Yes, I know that you've had a first LC_EU release as freeware demo from Baltic States. I don`t know how accurate is Latvia, Lithonia (actually, I think that there is only Riga city).But if you look at the Estonia,then this demo is very far from reality. Not to mention the villages, even if the cities (30 000-100 000 residents) is completely missing or in the wrong place. When I fly VFR, i`ll find places thanks lakes, rivers and roads (FTX Global Vector),however Landclass (LC_EU demo) is completely false.

If you are now produce new LC_EU, are you doing the Baltic States correctly or in that region will remain this (wrong)demo version?

In terms of those just using FTX Global (along with FTX England and other FTX regions) with the full intention of buying OpenLC when its out can we see some screens of just these two please?

I see constant screens with multiple addons being used (FTX Vector + FSG2010 FTX) which begs a few questions on visual results in comparison to those above and before...

I do not own FSGlobal or FTX Vector.

In terms of those just using FTX Global (along with FTX England and other FTX regions) with the full intention of buying OpenLC when its out can we see some screens of just these two please?

I see constant screens with multiple addons being used (FTX Vector + FSG2010 FTX) which begs a few questions on visual results in comparison to those above and before...

You must purchase FTX Global to use openLC EU - it won't work as a stand-alone product because it is designed to sit on top of FTX Global since it uses many of the base textures. Additionally, we strongly recommend for the complete solution to also purchase FTX Global Vector.

This will be made very clear on the product page and we have explained the "three layer" approach to the FTXG series from the beginning.

For this reason you will never see screenshots with just openLC EU being used by itself, because it's just one part of a 3-4 layer solution.

Have you seen this post Bradley, explains it very well! :)

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/67223-video-which-shows-how-ftx-global-layers-transform-the-world/

Archived