Biting the Bullet...

Well, following a catastrophic power outage (at least catastrophic to my FSX installation ;) ), and being faced with a sim reinstall once again, I figured I might as well bite the old P3D bullet...

Kind of glad I did :)

Straight V key, no editing, just REX 4 and NCA installed...

kvm2t.jpg

Wheeew... I've been in that predicament but thankfully not lately. Judging by the shot things are going great. Now you have the pain of installing all that other stuff that goes with it.

Good luck! :)

Tom Wunder

FSX provokes in us a deep sense of immersion in the scene! There are times I do not know what is more "real": If the scenario (Orbx) or reality itself! P3D need, therefore, to arrive at this point: reproduce colors more true!

Btw, great shot Good luck! 😚

So it seems that something catastrophic in your life had a positive impact ;D ! Great shot, the important point is to be happy with our choices of platform. I'm still FSX but do not bash P3D as it's an excellent platform. I'm just waiting for colour/contrasts improvements and as soon as it arrives there, I might impose a catastrophic event on my system.

Great shot, do you have HDR enabled, most turn that off as it can make things too dark, I believe rex4 has it's own HDR but I haven't tried it I'm very happy with just turning HDR off

Yeah... I have it on (for now at least) and I do certainly like the effect... The bloom looks a little "flickery" at night sometimes, but overall I like it.

The shot above is with the REX hdr textures...

Archived