Trying out the P-3C

VH-KDK

Actually they made an outstanding job. It's an elegant plane, and it deserved a good reproduction. BTW, beautiful shots.

Thanks for the comment, yes I agree with you.

Just done a 40 minute flight into Edinburgh SA, and a great aircraft to fly. Will have to work on the landings though.

Very nice indeed.

cheers

Iain

The ouside looks nice - and how is the cockpit?

Beautiful shots, indeed. P-3 is very good for a freeware, but the virtual cockpit is not as good as everything else in it.

Everything impressed me! :)

Impressive freeware and shots.

Thanks guys for the comments.

It is a great piece of freeware which I will be flying again. I don't fly by the book so it is not vital for me to have every switch and knob working.

It's an excellent bit of freeware - but sadly not (yet) DX10 compatible, so I can't run it :(

Adam.

Thanks for your comment Adam. This one is just magic although I did a massive tail-strike flying into RAAF Edinburgh last night. The USN are after me! Just about to post todays attempt.

I suppose I am old and stuck in my ways as I still run FSX and DX9 as I am more than happy with it.

Great shots of the P-3 Martyn!!

Adam

THE MIGHTY ORION!

Lovely aircraft, I need to test it out myself, it has been sitting in the download folder for ages and more and more varieties are coming out!

Matt

It is excellent freeware Matt, give it a go.

Many thanks kind sirs for your comments and interest.

Archived