ENNK Narvik - Development shots: RWY 19

I can't stop looking at these pics and I'm wondering if this level of detail is available in FSX or is this only available in P3D V2.2. I can't wait to see lain's pics.

I'm really looking foward to the release of this airport. Thanks.

Thanks for all the feedback! In this project, there will be many houses, buildings and trees collected in a small area. so I've been forced to think outside the box to maintain good FPS - The trees here are a result of it. They are designed in a new FPS-friendly way, that has not been done before, and I can use about twice as many trees as I normally would with the same FPS / performance. Test results are good so far!

Thanks for all the feedback! In this project, there will be many houses, buildings and trees collected in a small area. so I've been forced to think outside the box to maintain good FPS - The trees here are a result of it. They are designed in a new FPS-friendly way, that has not been done before, and I can use about twice as many trees as I normally would with the same FPS / performance. Test results are good so far!

Sounds most interesting and promising!

You guys aren't kidding...Drop dead gorgeous!

Looks like this scenery is set to become truly exemplary in nearly every way and set many standards! Beautifully executed! It truly seems well on the way to becoming one of the most atmospheric, interesting, scenic and realistic locations in Europe, that also performs!

Such a sense of realism, emotion and immersive atmosphere of the actual destination and its surroundings is generated and inspired just by looking at the preview pictures alone...Just reading all the reactions above make that clearly evident!

And that shear atmosphere and mixture of such a human settlement situated in an area of obvious outstanding natural beauty created so lovingly by Tore means I think I'll be flying in and out of hear very often and for a long time to come...I'm really looking forward to flying this beautiful country with its jaw-dropping natural wonders! ::)

To start, can't wait to fly from Lars Pinkenburg's also outstanding upcoming Sumburgh in the Shetland Islands and from Oslo...And then from every single Norwegian beauty like this that Orbx or anyone adds to this northern European wonderland!

This is exceptional work such magical works of art and labours of love of this standard are rare and are always so well-deserving of great success and reward and like many others, I will also be doing my part in aiming to grab my copy on Day 1 of release!

Just stunning Tore! Good luck and thank you so much for going the extra mile with such hard work, perseverance and dedication! ::) It says a lot about you and is deserving of great respect!

Cheers and all the best from me too,

Sid

The trees here are a result of it. They are designed in a new FPS-friendly way, that has not been done before, and I can use about twice as many trees as I normally would with the same FPS / performance. Test results are good so far!

Sorry, but I don't like these trees, they don't look real :-(

Those trees look just fine, Tore.  Keep on keeping on.  8)

Huhhh?

FPS friendly, ok, but I don't think they look fine, or change your glasses, Bruce !

I like Tore's job, ENNK is going to be a great place to fly, but I'm very disappointed with these trees.

I'll prefer less trees, but better quality, as others ORBX regions.

ennk.jpg

Stunning work!

The only thing with the trees seems to be that they are more noticeable to be 2 x flat objects, in a cross formation, to make them 3D.  (I dont know the proper technical term as you can tell!).

But the viewpoint when landing and taking off will be different to in these pics (plus we will be moving, not stationary), I'm sure they'll be just fine, and look better in the sim perhaps (or less noticeable).

But overall, the quality is very high, and this looks like no other developer's scenery.   Looks very unique.

Look forward to it.    With all of GB and IRL now covered and once we have Norway I have to say I don't think I'll be venturing Stateside any further, in Orbx land.    

Archived