FSX with DX10 lights & shadows - still in Idaho

Stillwater

Great shots Gerold but how could you visit McCall without getting some shots of Payette Lake?

Okay I complain a lot about where you don't go so lets see if I can make it up to you. I own a timeshare condo in McCall and if you visit in late September we can put you up for the night.

Many people fly into McCall for breakfast. Really. A quick walk across the highway from the airport is a great place for Ham & Eggs not to mention pancakes and cornbread. Most mornings you will find some of the local smoke jumpers having breakfast and coffee there.

And if you want a good steak go straight North to the lakefront, make a left, and less than a mile on your left they sell the best rib-eye steaks I have seen since I was a teen up in Tacoma.

Thanks for the great pics,

Tom Wunder

(PS - I'll sell the timeshare cheap! Great things to have but impossible to get rid of.)

Amazing livery and shots Gerold .

Cheers

Brad

What a colorful livery! Great shots Gerold!

Thanks, my friends!

Great shots Gerold but how could you visit McCall without getting some shots of Payette Lake?

Okay I complain a lot about where you don't go so lets see if I can make it up to you. I own a timeshare condo in McCall and if you visit in late September we can put you up for the night.

Many people fly into McCall for breakfast. Really. A quick walk across the highway from the airport is a great place for Ham & Eggs not to mention pancakes and cornbread. Most mornings you will find some of the local smoke jumpers having breakfast and coffee there.

And if you want a good steak go straight North to the lakefront, make a left, and less than a mile on your left they sell the best rib-eye steaks I have seen since I was a teen up in Tacoma.

Thanks for the great pics,

Tom Wunder

(PS - I'll sell the timeshare cheap! Great things to have but impossible to get rid of.)

That is what I call excellent salesmanship! I already have the smell of the ribeye here on my side of the screen... ;D . If i post more screenies from Idaho, I will probably gain some weight....!

Credit where it's due, the paint was the hard work of Richard Luycks. Check out THIS link

scroll down to post #112 and keep going. The man is a genius!

You are absolutely right, Ron: Richard has done an outstanding paint job here. I hope he sees the post and enjoys the fun we all have with this livery  ::) !

• 3 months later...

Archived