Who here is into Photography ?

Maurice_King

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In a Frozen Valley.

Took a walk with the family in this amazing place close to where we live.. it was donated to the National Trust many years ago by a couple who owned and loved this place... called Buzzards.

It seems as close to perfection as it gets to me.

ytAsf.jpg

jKYmQ.jpg

CQEYB.jpg

cvex3.jpg

OhRK1.jpg

huF4x.jpg

LgsDp.jpg

r8VBX.jpg

1qJjc.jpg

Thank you Taph... I took many shots here, and have a lot of editing to do.

Before Xmas I did a project for my sons school, creating a book as a leaving present for the headmaster. It was a huge undertaking, with over 1400 shots taken to be edited and condensed down to around 200, then compiled and printed as a hardback book... showing a day in life of the school, and the building with all its nooks and crannies.

I can't show the shots of the kids, apart from one of my youngest, but I got some truly lovely stuff... not through any great talent on my part, but from the warmth and friendliness of the kids and staff, who kindly ignored me as I snapped away.

FU4SD.jpg

kQiu2.jpg

XaSe6.jpg

SsXLg.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Nice shot, I like taking pictures of sand, the patterns can be amazing, this one was taken on Farewell Spit in NZ, I was trying to capture the motion as the was a constant wind blown effect.

Sand.jpg

• 1 month later...

In a Frozen Valley.

Took a walk with the family in this amazing place close to where we live.. it was donated to the National Trust many years ago by a couple who owned and loved this place... called Buzzards.

It seems as close to perfection as it gets to me.

Beautiful photographs Mark...

I only post airplane-related images in Orbx forums, but I do much more than that in my photography (non-professional mind you, as it is not my day job).

here are a couple of recent shots, just for fun

Gorilla1.jpg

Lowland Gorilla - Zoo Miami

MB_BW.jpg

Miami Beach

All just plain magnificent.  Not just superb cameras, but outstanding eyes for the shot.

And Howard, that was some gig in Sorrento.

Yeah I know Ian. Life's a bitch, but I guess someone's gotta do it! ;)

• 5 weeks later...

Archived