The Dash: From Seattle to Bozeman (20+pictures)

moonman

Hello Everyone!

My first post this year showing some pictures from various flights with the Majestic Dash from KSEA, Seattle to KBZN, Bozeman based on a real world flight provided by Horizon. Most of the time the weather around KSEA was rather bad and although it often improved noticeably throughout the flight Anti Ice was almost mandatory - well it's winter here ;)

Anyways: It was a great flying experience all the time and i hope You now enjoy these screenies here below as much as i enjoyed flying above this great winterly scenery!

Cheers, Christoph

Some snaps from KSEA …

The „turbulence effect“ seems to be real heavy and causing lots of head ache to the pilots while ongoing push back procedures :blink:

bWpOo.jpg

Fog …

UJe1R.jpg

… and Rain

5nNq7.jpg

... above the clouds …

8Ql7.jpg

R3STv.jpg

59Gld.jpg

1jLd.jpg

UutT5.jpg

… and above some wonderful scenery

2pyh.jpg

rIWzU.jpg

IOPv.jpg

vTyqG.jpg

UbzBi.jpg

Ud81.jpg

Into the weather (again)

sDxi6.jpg

Some cockpit shots now

ZOHzn.jpg

qTwgk.jpg

f783h.jpg

Gy1M.jpg

OL2Kv.jpg

Close to the TOD now and ready to dive via VNAV and VS-modes soon

scpAx.jpg

... one cockpit shot here just prior to the very final segment at the RNAV approach into Rwy 30 here (Time to go through the landing check list (also quickly have to turn on the "increased reference speed"  ::) …)

JBu6e.jpg

... back to the outside again and on approach/touch down (captured while flying into Rwy 12 and Rwy 30 the other day)

ZcfYR.jpg

ps9CH.jpg

L0EBc.jpg

CjN7.jpg

Finally: Parked at the gate, welcome to KBZN!

SeRDu.jpg

41igl.jpg

Thank You all very, very much again for Your kind comments!

Cheers, Christoph

Grand  set of shots Christoph , I am glad to see your first shots of this new year . :smile: :smile:

Cheers

Brad

Hi Brad!

Thank You very much and also thank You for reminding me as indeed - i completely forgot ... ::) - therefore, even more now though:

Happy New Year to all of You great people here and all the very best to You all for 2014!

Cheers, Christoph

Archived