PAEN Kenai release trailer

Hi guys, Kenai has now passed testing and is now being uploaded to the Flight sim store, so expect release anytime soon.

As a little Christmas extra we are releasing PAEN with an instant 10% discount so only $29.95 AU.

Merry christmas everyone, enjoy!

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWqrPr1YCJE

Russ.

Oh man, I just got done with FSS buying EGTF and Vernonia.... argghhhh.

Bruce, you were right! I figured Kenai would be a few more days, at least.

EDIT: Russ, I honestly did not think you could top Juneau, but this is just unbelievable. Thanks for bringing us all the anticipation and joy this year and making us feel again like little kids. You really and truly have a gift, sir.

ooohhh wow, the next step to Alaska. Thank you Ross, so I can fly over These beautiful area on the hole Christmas time.

Thank for you for this great project on a the greatest landscape in the FSX and thank you for your 10% !!! The day get better and better

Merry Christmas to you Russ

I spent 3 summers in the Kenai/Soldotna area doing commercial fishing...  Brings back memories...  How I would love to see Soldotna, Ninilichick, Homer, etc. all done...  So much potential for that whole Kenai Peninsula area to connect with Anchorage, then up into Denali, etc...  From fishing boats to mountains to glaciers, etc...  It's all there...  Would love to see a city scenery of Anchorage too... 

Great job, the scenery looks incredible.

Thank you Russ  for you job  and Merry Christmas ...

( I like make you a suggest ... I like Svalbard  ( Norway ) and never build for FS  .... I think this little airport  " longyearbyen " are perfect for your style design and a good introduction for the Futur Norway by Orbx ... You are a perfect designer for this airport .... but that's just a suggest for futur work ...  <;)

I spent 3 summers in the Kenai/Soldotna area doing commercial fishing...  Brings back memories...  How I would love to see Soldotna, Ninilichick, Homer, etc. all done...  So much potential for that whole Kenai Peninsula area to connect with Anchorage, then up into Denali, etc...  From fishing boats to mountains to glaciers, etc...  It's all there...  Would love to see a city scenery of Anchorage to... 

Homer airport is my very next project now Kenai is done, i'll be starting PAHO Homer next week :)

Russ.

Thank you Russ  for you job  and Merry Christmas ...

( I like make you a suggest ... I like Svalbard  ( Norway ) and never build for FS  .... I think this little airport  " longyearbyen " are perfect for your style design and a good introduction for the Futur Norway by Orbx ... You are a perfect designer for this airport .... but that's just a suggest for futur work ...  < ;)

Thanks Manuel, perhaps when FTX Norway region is out longyearbyen would make a nice project.

Thanks very much :)

No...Thank you! :smile:

Just realised I hadn't added November's purchase of the fabulous PAJN Juneau...Wouldn't be much of a collection without that masterpiece! Its there now though...Thanks Russ! Good luck with the next one. Can't wait for the Norwegian airports :D  

Archived