Orbx + REX 4 + Albatross = Win

HansRoaming

Thanks for the nice comments, I was going to include a couple of additional shots flying in formation with a King Air but at the last minute realised that the scenery was photo based terrain from another company that I use for Arizona and Nevada, I only realised by looking at the shore of the lake in the image which just goes to show how good FTX Global is with non default landclass, it's hard to tell it apart from photo real in some cases.

I like the last one too, after talking back and forth with some ex USAF guys on you tube who do some excellent formation flying I basically practice holding formation on every non tubeliner flight I do these days, this just happened to be at the end of dusk and I liked the lighting, especially of the desert which shows off FTX Global nicely I think.

The Lotus Simulations L-39 is simply an amazing aircraft, not only does it look good but a lot of effort was spent making sure it had good FPS, works with dual cockpit in multiplayer, has RXP integration and even has a hood for IFR training. If you were going to buy one jet trainer then would say that this would be the one to buy, everyone should have it in their hanger!

Archived