Aeropelican Today

BradB

Nice shots brad, but you may have done what I did and not loaded the correct textures, they look very default to me, make sure you tick the p3dv2 hd box and once you've added all your textures save them as a theme, then load the theme, also make sure you have the radio button in the settings set to p3d, mine was on fsx, it still looked good enough to fool me but once I set it right the new Rex 4 blew me away.

Cheers

Very impressive set of shots Brad, well done!   Rex4 looks great ::)     (Did you unistall rex essentials+overdrive before installing rex4?)

I tested first 2.0 and FSX with REX4 and both worked great . Then uninstalled REX3 (Essentials+OD) and retested both sims again with no issue's .

Brad

All those shots look great Brad

Great shots Brad! Nice to see some warm weather! :)

Nice shots brad, but you may have done what I did and not loaded the correct textures, they look very default to me, make sure you tick the p3dv2 hd box and once you've added all your textures save them as a theme, then load the theme, also make sure you have the radio button in the settings set to p3d, mine was on fsx, it still looked good enough to fool me but once I set it right the new Rex 4 blew me away.

Cheers

I was testing REX4 with FSX in these shots . Thanks Ken for all the 2.0 tips you have been giving us .

Looking great Brad.

cheers

Iain

Top shots Brad.

Amazing clarity in your caps.

Very impressive set of shots Brad, well done!   Rex4 looks great ::)     (Did you unistall rex essentials+overdrive before installing rex4?)

Lovely stuff - I'm going to have to look into this REX 4 business. :)

That last dusk picture is quite breathtaking...

Thanks for sharing these pics.

Mallard

Thanks for viewing gents and have a Merry Christmas .

Brad

I tested first 2.0 and FSX with REX4 and both worked great . Then uninstalled REX3 (Essentials+OD) and retested both sims again with no issue's .

Brad

Thank you very much Brad. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Archived