Welcome to Big Sky Country: Introducing Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport

I'm glad you guys are doing bigger US Airports that have Commerical service, this is what makes me want to buy them.

I completely agree with that - these are perfect sized airports :)

Add another happy customer... Hopefully they continue with airports of this size and a little bit bigger ;) .....!

Wow, what a perfect airport! It's in a beautiful setting and it includes a whole bunch of extra updated airfields from Neil. If I want to make longer hops I can head north to the all of your Canadian ware just east of the Rockies, or head on over to Felts or Bonner's Ferry.

Thanks for the awesome preview pics, those mountains are going to be great for our "aircraft in flight," beauty shots. :)

Thanks very much for the feedback guys, much appreciated. Should be entering beta shortly. 

Looking really good Jarrad. Concerning ability to get heavy in there, is there a freight area for me 777 ?

G'day Carsten, whilst you can certainly park a 777 at the passenger terminal without any stress, it might be a little bit of a tight squeeze to get her in at the freight area :) 

yWB64.jpg

Cheers,

Jarrad

Thanks very much for the feedback guys, much appreciated. Should be entering beta shortly. 

G'day Carsten, whilst you can certainly park a 777 at the passenger terminal without any stress, it might be a little bit of a tight squeeze to get her in at the freight area :) 

Cheers,

Jarrad

Well that seems indeed as if this could be a challenge....

But i'll do my very best. ???

Looking forward for this beauty Jarrad

At the rate ORBX is pumping them out, I may have to file bankruptcy... again.  :P

I heard that.

Jarrad, this looks pretty far along already.  Just admiring your work on the product offering site, and noticed that you will have 5 additional 'lite' surrounding airfields.  Think maybe we could get a few sneak peeks at those?

Excellent choice of location; with KWYS and KJAC nearby, both stellar jobs, there's real range now in CRM. The region itself is also beautifully done, by the way.

CRM will soon be a truly epic region! Grand Tetons, Yellowstone, and now, Bozeman. Have passed thru there a few times in RL and the Bozeman area is quite striking, contrasts of nature and industry. Check it out on Google Earth while you're busy anticipating. :)

Thanks again guys,

As will the Majestic Q400 :) especially with the HorizonAir livery...

I'd like to add my request for the Bozeman Cats scheme for the Q400 for any budding painters out there :) 

Hey Jarrad, what will be your next Project

Thanks for the support Dan, much appreciated mate. To be honest I haven't locked in my next project - I'm currently doing some extended travel around the US and Europe and most likely won't seriously start anything until I'm home in December. I have several options at the moment, all of which are US fields. 

Jarrad, this looks pretty far along already.  Just admiring your work on the product offering site, and noticed that you will have 5 additional 'lite' surrounding airfields.  Think maybe we could get a few sneak peeks at those?

No worries Ripcord - I will be including shots of these in my next batch of shots. Bear in mind though that these are "lite" airstrips and won't have the same fidelity as KBZN. 

Cheers,

Jarrad

Thanks again guys,

I'd like to add my request for the Bozeman Cats scheme for the Q400 for any budding painters out there :)

Thanks for the support Dan, much appreciated mate. To be honest I haven't locked in my next project - I'm currently doing some extended travel around the US and Europe and most likely won't seriously start anything until I'm home in December. I have several options at the moment, all of which are US fields. 

No worries Ripcord - I will be including shots of these in my next batch of shots. Bear in mind though that these are "lite" airstrips and won't have the same fidelity as KBZN. 

Cheers,

Jarrad

Ask and ye shall receive ;)

Still very much a work in progress (colours need tweaking a bit, final details, alignments etc), but getting there... Just getting to grips with the Majestic Paintkit...

9oB5q.jpg

Rob, you're a legend mate! Fantastic work on this one, can't wait to try it out when I have a bit of downtime :) I also see I need to get more up-to-date source photos, now that the Alaskan/Horizon titles have been changed.

Cheers,

Jarrad

When I get out on the line next week I'll take a snap or three... The titles are the same on all Horizon planes now, including the special liveries... Just different colours...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived