The UPS and downs of a 747.

VH-KDK

N578UP is a Boeing 747-45E formerly with EVA Air as B-16461 from 1994 to 2008. Now converted to a freighter plying it's trade with UPS.

It is seen here above the Rockies.

1.1HDS8.jpg

2.0ba3B.jpg

3.Jw02O.jpg

4.8YUDE.jpg

5.AwuRX.jpg

The real thing at Bangkok Jan 2013. Sister ship N759UP was also with EVA as B-16465.

QP1ih.jpg

Great shots Martyn , thanks for posting these beauties .

Brad

Great shots Martyn

Hope you got my goodies on board?

Luv em..  :) :)

The cheque is in the mail.

Very nice B747 shots Martyn!

Grand shots Martyn.

cheers

Iain

Great shots of the 747 Martyn.

Beautiful shots again. I love the cargo liveries, UPS, DHL and FED EX. "The world on time"!.

Thank you all for the great comments. Much appreciated.

The very last one looks like a photo of a 747 passing overhead, great sets of shots.

The only thing I miss about not living in the Toronto area here in Ontario, Canada, is living 1km away from the flight path of Runway 24R, it used to be fun watching them takeoff and land from my backyard 1100 meters to the east of my house.

great shots

stu

The very last one looks like a photo of a 747 passing overhead, great sets of shots.

The only thing I miss about not living in the Toronto area here in Ontario, Canada, is living 1km away from the flight path of Runway 24R, it used to be fun watching them takeoff and land from my backyard 1100 meters to the east of my house.

Thank you Stu and Jocko for commenting.

I have lived close to several airports in my life including Heathrow, maybe that is why I am so interested in aircraft so much.

Archived