Air New Zealand A330-200

VH-KDK

Another fictional livery. This time an A330-200 in Air New Zealand colours.

1.UtMwf.jpg

Leaving Napier.

2.RN4Oz.jpg

Hawke's Bay and Bay View. Napier is in the background.

3.kGgWy.jpg

A view of the Napier region.

4.0eTOX.jpg

5.m9RUX.jpg

Somewhere between Tarawera and Te Haroto with route 5 visible.

6.QuL9r.jpg

7.l6RmP.jpg

In the region of the Kiamanawa Forest Park.

8.6QGSm.jpg

Taupo is just visible in the bottom left hand corner. Just hope the Victorian Government Revenue Collecting Department, aka traffic police, are not around.

Great. Is that the Captain Sim B777? Unfortunately it crashes P3D on my rig. I like #3 and I plan to use it as my screen background

Actually Ian it's freeware. Here is the link. http://simviation.com/1/search?submit=1&keywords=AIR+NEW+ZEALAND&x=28&y=2 Glad you like cap 3 enough to see it every time you turn on your computer.

Amazing shots Martyn. Loved all of them mate.

Jas

I like the logo on the tail and the font used for the lettering of Air New Zealand. Very classy. And in all your set, my preferred are number 3 and 4.

+1

Brad

Thanks everyone, your comments are much appreciated.

I like the logo on the tail and the font used for the lettering of Air New Zealand. Very classy. And in all your set, my preferred are number 3 and 4.

I may be a bit biased, but I still think the [old] ANZ livery is the classiest livery of any airline. It has all the important NZ elements: blue sky/water, green earth and white for the long white cloud (Aotearoa). They really dropped the ball with the latest black abomination.

Adam.

I may be a bit biased, but I still think the [old] ANZ livery is the classiest livery of any airline. It has all the important NZ elements: blue sky/water, green earth and white for the long white cloud (Aotearoa). They really dropped the ball with the latest black abomination.

Adam.

Terrific set of shots Martyn !!

Adam

Beautiful set of shots, nice weather!

Great shots! Beautiful livery.

Thank you for your comments and interest.

Archived