File corrections for FTX AU AI traffic V4.00

A couple of users have identified some omissions in the FTX AU AI Traffic pack and although these have now been fixed for the main download file, I felt it appropriate to add them to this post for those wishing to correct their installs themselves.

The first relates to the aircraft config file for the Pilatus PC-12 aircraft where a typing error has resulted in these aircraft appearing black due to unmatched textures. The corrected aircraft config file is attached and this should be placed in you SimObjects\Airplanes\FTX AU Pilatus PC-12 Raked Winglets aircraft folder overwriting the existing file.

The second issue relates to the Jetstream JS31 where all the necessary files for this aircraft were omitted from the pack. The complete aircraft folder is attached and this should be added to your SimObjects\Airplanes, folder merging with the existing FTX AU Jetstream JS31 folder. Select 'replace' when prompted for the existing aircraft config file.

Apologies for any inconvenience in relation to these issues. 

Aircraft.zip

FTX AU Jetstream JS31.zip

It is a fact that the more we do the bigger the chance of making an error. You Sir, do a hell of a lot for us simmers and I feel quite sure that you do not owe us an apology for any small errors you may make. Thankyou for your outstanding work Graham.

And bouquets from me too Graham. Got back home yesterday and immediately downloaded and installed V4 with the update files - it all looks superb. Your efforts are greatly appreciated as always.

Cheers.

• 4 months later...

Hi Graham,

is it possible that I got 2 airplane entries "FTX AU Control Tower - High Level" and "FTX AU Control Tower - Low Level" with this package? I saw these entries in the airplane selection screen under "unknown" developer.

Can I delete these entries or move them to the right location?

Thanks

Spirit

Page 10 of the FTX AU AI traffic User Guide provides details on the Control Towers.

Hi Graham,

thanks a lot for the enlightenment. Shame on me not to have carefully read the manual of your great package.

Sorry

Spirit

• 2 weeks later...

Handie, you would be better posting a support request as a new topic, this is an announcement thread and developers rarely revisit these.

I had a quick look and cannot reproduce your missing texture. The aircraft looks like a Boeing 737-800 which can be seen throughout most of the major Australian and New Zealand airports. No one else has reported an issue so this may be something limited to your install.

Can you give me some details on the time and day that screenshot was taken please. It would also be helpful if you can note the call sign for that particular aircraft. 

Archived