Arriving on the bus

Waco

SLM approaching Port Macquarie YPMQ

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Anyone care to comment on the exposure of these; too light, too dark, too little too much contrast, over/under saturated? I'm having a hard time calibrating my monitors. Any recommendations on how to calibrate without calibration hardware? Or what calibration hardware do you recommend? All these shots were made with the same settings. Comments appreciated. Thanks!

Aha the old Bn2 , nice old bus . Those screenshots look just fine . I wouldn't have a clue about calibrating the montors but from what I can see theylook sharp , which is the important one . If your not happy about the colours and shadows etc ...well, we do have Shade , enb's ...anymore ?. I see you have a nice fading distance horizon . Basically looks good.

The first shot is photographic.

Thanks everyone. I've been trying to get my monitors calibrated using some online tools and then loading up the sim with Sweetfx installed and messin' with that. Needless to say, I'm easily confused. So if it looks ok to you guys, I'm going to leave it at that. Thanks for alleviating my needless concerns.

In conclusion to my messin', I ended up using Win7's built-in monitor calibration software. Simple enough and seems to do a reasonable job. Thanks for all the comments, I appreciate it.

Archived