Beauty is in the eye of the beholder - Nardi FN.333 Riviera

BradB

The exterior is looking nice, so you should smile a bit more on #4. However, your copilot also does not appear to be very happy here ... :wacko:

Honey you misunderstood me when I said we were taking trip on the Riviera , not going to the Riviera . Ha Ha

Cheers

Brad

Is that Lara Croft in the passenger seat my friend? lol Great set my friend, and do you remember which dusk REX texture this one was? Thanks!

Using REX Natural ENB and Dreary Dusk set I think , but I could have been also using AS2012 last night also . This is what happens Eric when you age . Sorry ...

Brad

Using REX Natural ENB and Dreary Dusk set I think , but I could have been also using AS2012 last night also . This is what happens Eric when you age . Sorry ...

Brad

No worries my friend, haha. I'll definitely give it a go later for sure. Thanks again :)

Very, very nice shots again Brad!

The exterior is looking nice, so you should smile a bit more on #4. However, your copilot also does not appear to be very happy here ... :wacko:

Honey you misunderstood me when I said we were taking trip on the Riviera , not going to the Riviera . Ha Ha

Cheers

Brad

:D :D

Brad,

Nice Shots!

Ok Brad, I see that everyone is getting these new Name tags, I want one too. Where is eveyone getting them from?

Thanks.

Our friend Eric C. is the person . Send him a PM and maybe he can work it in for you .

Brad

Archived