Best screenshot I've ever taken

Capnsully

Haha, funny comeback Paul!

Talk about frustration though, I had about 5 mins left to try a quick pic but my p3d wouldn't load, now I have family chores. So someone else might post some pics in the next hr.

Yes I got a damn good connection with the Aussie server for a change, over 11mb/s at one point! Good work Jay Kae!

What a stunner! This is indeed one of the best screenies I've seen yet... So crisp and clear - and I have to agree that the colours are quite someting else...

Thanks for sharing this one with us!

Mallard (still on the download)

What a stunner! This is indeed one of the best screenies I've seen yet... So crisp and clear - and I have to agree that the colours are quite someting else...

+1 - and not a trace of edits, ENB mods or whatever. I set it as my desktop wallpaper, but nothing happens when I click on the "Open Folder" button :(:lol: :lol: :lol:

Always had great luck with the FlightSim Store European servers and of course, Free Download Manager speeds the downloads up even more. Ironically, the release of Wales made me take the plunge and buy England.

Posted Image

I kind of miss the old days when it used to take hours to download anything. It made you sit in anticipation as you saw the progress bar inching closer. Now the download will have finished before I'm done typing this post :)

Haha, that's fast too! Faster than mine. I use that download mgr too, good innit?

Yes, it does spoil the anticipation a bit, but don't give them any ideas, like distributing via those horrid tapes for the C64. Wait 20 mins for it to load and experience an error, then reload....

Archived