Cairns.....

mikee

Fabulous shots Mikee . Is that with the Cairns custom package on their ? .

Thanks

John

Fabulous shots Mikee . Is that with the Cairns custom package on their ? .

Thanks

John

Duh - I just looked at your signature , yes it is . Never mind .

John

Nice shots !

Some of my friends who have got the robin said it is not bad but has a too big effect on the left when it takes of...

Thank you for your comments! Indeed it has bit of effect during take-off but nothing to worry about. It is a very nice easy to fly plane. Just be carefull to reduce power after airborne otherwise you will overheat the engine and will eventually shut down ::)

The tropics ... looking wonderful!

Great shots here Mike!

By teh way:

What do You think about the Robin?

I just purchased it recently, but did not have enough time yet really give it a try.

Thanks Christoph, glad that you like them! As i mentioned above it is a very nice , and easy (also frame friendly) plane to fly ::) Just be carefull....

Thank you for your comments! Indeed it has bit of effect during take-off but nothing to worry about. It is a very nice easy to fly plane. Just be carefull to reduce power after airborne otherwise you will overheat the engine and will eventually shut down ::)

Like the real one ;)

Thanks Christoph, glad that you like them! As i mentioned above it is a very nice , and easy (also frame friendly) plane to fly ::) Just be carefull....

ThankYou very much Mike!

I will give it a try myself soon - and be carefull then ... ;)

Archived