Blackpool Tower (England)

Eric C

Thanks everyone for the nice comments.

Thanks Eric it's never looked so good mate! I hope you called in for Fish n chips on Blackpool's Golden mile!

Corking shots!

I'm always primed and ready for some great fish and chips, haha. Glad you liked the set, and I'm sure you'll be seeing some more of your repaints in sets to come, all awesome buddy :)

Stunning shots Eric, is this using the ENB you're tweaking?

Thanks buddy, no this is just with the default ENB that comes when you install ENB series. I've been swamped with various projects but still in the works.

Thanks everyone for the nice comments.

I'm always primed and ready for some great fish and chips, haha. Glad you liked the set, and I'm sure you'll be seeing some more of your repaints in sets to come, all awesome buddy :)

Thanks buddy, no this is just with the default ENB that comes when you install ENB series. I've been swamped with various projects but still in the works.

Wow, you've really nailed your settings on the head! Good job Eric!

Eric, you really have nailed it with your fsx settings.

I never see a bad post from you, and your shots just keep getting better!

great job!

Wow, you've really nailed your settings on the head! Good job Eric!

Thanks a lot my friends, I have to thank everyone on the forums for offering great advice, resources, and topics. I'm always learning, and making/testing small adjustments here and there, but nothing too out there.

Really nice set these Eric.

cheers

Iain

Thanks a lot my friend, definitely have a lot to still explore in England.

Ditto to all above comments. Out of interest Eric what frame rate are you getting with those autogen settings?

BR

Mac

Thanks Mac, I'm in the 20's or 30's smoothly. I've been locking my frames to 30 in my FSX settings after seeing that Wolter recommended it, and I'm loving it, because I used to have it set to Unlimited. I usually don't bother with high traffic settings which helps a lot, unless I'm flying an IFR flight plan or want to take a flight serious, then I'd turn it up higher. Also that day/night selector by Orbx is a must :) No sense in using frames that you won't need. One more thing for me is LOD radius. I've read before of very high settings that users use, but I'm just fine at 4.5, but I rarely turn it up if I need the textures to load quicker farther away.

Archived