S43 Harvey Field Seasons - the final preview

Thank you very much Gentlemen :) .

Stephen, difficult to say. It should be not too far out since the PR masters and about the half autogen are done already. It's really an awesome low and slow flight from Harvey to Monroe and then further to 1WA6. Much to see with those HD satellite images 8) .

The S43 installer will provide mid level control panel settings as default to make sure that also mid spec PCs will run the scenery nicely at first start. Of course most of us can choose higher settings in the extensive CP. Since Harvey Field is very well maintained and has almost a golf course grass cut, we decided to go for our short grass option - if you like the eye candy of longer grasses, you can choose between four levels. Of course animated trees, animated grasses and dropping leaves are also an option to toggle in.

Almost there...

Thanks !

Can't wait for your video, Nirajan. They are always a great pleasure to watch 8) .

The last build is up for the testers - we are three greens away from takeoff :)

Heiko, the shots are just too beautiful... I've had an eye on Harvey Field from the beginning.... Its an eye candy.... i hope i can do justice to it.... Will do my best at what i am good at and i hope i live upto your expectations.... Will be a pleasure to work on your development...

Cheers, Nirajan :)

Archived