Show us your real faces :)

John Venema

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why not?

I suppose it's time to update to a grey hair picture anyway. sigh... :unsure:

Kind regards,

As the only 'Grey Hair Suit & Tie' wearers here Stephen we should start our own 'executive' sub-forum ;)

Hello all,

Just a thought ... with the new forums allowing for a nice 90x90 pixel photo to be attached to your profile avatar image, why not show everyone what you look like so we can put faces to your name(s).

Not mandatory of course, and we 100% respect your privacy if you prefer anon.

But I'll put my money where my mouth is :blink:

Took your advice, John, and saved a photo in my settings. However it didn't and still doesn`t appear beside my posts in the usual slot. Instead, it turns up at top right of the Community Screenshots page. Perhaps you could suggest a fix?

Regards, Peter [aka Tailgunner]

Took your advice, John, and saved a photo in my settings. However it didn't and still doesn`t appear beside my posts in the usual slot. Instead, it turns up at top right of the Community Screenshots page. Perhaps you could suggest a fix?

Regards, Peter [aka Tailgunner]

What kind of TMG is that? SF-25, or is it something more exciting?

hi

so, here is my photo ;D

nice day

hubert

Welcome Hubert. And may I say, as an obviously distinguished silver haired gentleman sporting proper formal attire, you are invited to the elite executive group of this forum... (along with myself and Spiritflyer as charter members) :)

Welcome Hubert. And may I say, as an obviously distinguished silver haired gentleman sporting proper formal attire, you are invited to the elite executive group of this forum... (along with myself and Spiritflyer as charter members) :)

You will be wanting a boardroom next Archie :D

Regards

Si

Hello archie,

well, thanks a lot for the invitation, I accept it. Let's see how many silver haired men will be here. ;D

Bye,

hubert

Well here is my face. At current I dont have any good shots of my face in CF uniform, us CAF 440Sq pilots are too busy. But this pic was taken of me heading to debriefing from my last USCG mission and flight Nov. 4th 2008.

Perhaps the ORBX boys could stick our faces on the people flow characters. That way we can be assimilated into our simulations. I can already see Iain Emmsie sitting down reading the newspaper.

Of course, Cathy and Sue would have to be grafted onto all the women, so they would be asked to submit a bunch of different pictures wearing various kinds of wigs and makeup to give about 10-12 different female versions... ;)

Resistance is futile!

Kind regards,

Guest Dontay

Perhaps the ORBX boys could stick our faces on the people flow characters. That way we can be assimilated into our simulations. I can already see Iain Emmsie sitting down reading the newspaper.

Of course, Cathy and Sue would have to be grafted onto all the women, so they would be asked to submit a bunch of different pictures wearing various kinds of wigs and makeup to give about 10-12 different female versions... ;)

Resistance is futile!

Kind regards,

Lol...Good one Stephen! :D

Archived