Show us your real faces :)

John Venema

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll have a return fare to the airport please Tim :D . Actually its all zones now is'nt it?

Looks like a brand new bus from the photo.

Cheers

Si

yeah all zones now and when this pic was taken it certainly was a new bus and I was still fairly new in the job myself. Also as i say to many passengers I only sell one way tickets..... looks like you will just have to stay at the airport... think I might join ya hahaha. This is at the parramatta interchange as well ;)

To the left. I do wish there was a KMZ or google map to show a general view of where everyone is located...

Bman.

On the top of this page there is a tab called "Member Map" which is linked to a google map on which every member can update his/her location.

Wolfgang

Guest J van E

This is as far as I go on the internet... ;) I've been using this one for a while on Soundclick, Facebook, etc. so.... why not use it here!

@Ian and Hypofx,

Guys, don't want to come across as pedantic, but the goal of this thread is to change your avatar to show your face, you know, the small picture at the left of a thread under your username :) Great to see your faces though, good shot Ian! Looks like you had some fun :lol:

Guys, don't want to come across as pedantic, but the goal of this thread is to change your avatar to show your face, you know, the small picture at the left of a thread under your username :) Great to see your faces though, good shot Ian! Looks like you had some fun :lol:

Avatar , thats really me , bloody guy on the wing ...... not sure who he is :unsure: .. Posted Image

Hi all How do I know if my mugshot is 90x90 pix GreatIdea and Im lovin Al this beutiful Scenery of Aus/Pnw Chewit

;D

Hi

Hover your curser over the thumbnail pic or right click and go into properties and select details.

Si

I think Newbie was really asking how to make the picture 90 x 90?

If that's the case Newbie, you need some sort of picture manipulation program like Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro, or even Microsoft Picture Mate if its still available.

I don't know anywhere in Windows that will do it but stand to be corrected. :unsure:

John

I don't know anywhere in Windows that will do it but stand to be corrected. :unsure:

Paint. Just look in your Start->All Programs->Accessories menu. It's pretty simplistic, but you can crop and resize quite easily. :)

Archived