Widowed

Penzoil3

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sue, Sue, Sue ...

The loss of a spouse, a loved one, is one of life's biggest tests. How wonderful therefore that you have turned to your virtual family for solace, understanding and support.

My sincere condolences and, as you can see, your 'family' is feeling your loss keenly.

May the good memories comfort you in the future ... time (does) heal all wounds.

Brian

I'm sorry to hear of your loss Sue. I'm glad you can find places like this to turn to.

Just like the community turned out in force to help Squeeker, we are all thinking of you in these hard times.

Not much we can say Sue, except that we care.

Hi Sue,

I don't know you but I 'm so sorry for you and I'd like to send you some strength.

You have friends here and arround you, that's the main thing in this sad period.

I've lost my young 20 y.o son three months ago and I share your pain.

Kindest regards,

David Roch

Sue,

So sorry :'( :'(...I still have the picture you sent of the both of you.

You were a rock for me to lean on when my wife died.

Hopefully I can give you the same in return.

Pls get in touch.

Des

Sue,

so very sorry to hear about your husband.  I want to send my condolences just as the rest of the 'family' has done.  You and your husband will be in my prayers and thoughts.  Take care.

Sincere condolences Sue. I hope that memories of happier days give you the strength and resilience to cope with the future. It may not seem so at present but life is truly worth living, every minute of it. Give it your damndest.

Greg

Very sad, Sue, I´m very sorry to hear. As a doctor I can say that his donation will have direct influence on saving people´s lives, and it´s a very noble gesture, and very noble to honour his wish.

In the sadness of all this I can´t help but see the beauty of him taking the most precious of your words with him.

Regards

Bjorn

Hello Sue, we lost our seventeen year old son a couple of years ago so I understand the pain you must be going through. Please accept my condolences. My thoughts are with you all at this very difficult tme. Stay strong, and remember the good times.

Sue,

please take one second to think of this planet, and imagine every one of us, from every corner of this world, trying to stretch and reach out for you. Europe, the Americas, Asia, Africa, Oceania, everywhere in the world there is someone in this precise moment who cares for you.

One tear and all the love in the world

Andrea

Archived